5.0 out of 5 stars For the price, I don't think it can be beat.
For about $30 including shipping, I can't complain.
I wish I had a pull test or something more substantial to say other than it is a great price and seems reasonably well built.
Shipping was on time.
Published on July 16, 2010 by «{1kC}»Bitterman

1.0 out of 5 stars Stand back....far!
Published on March 31, 2011 by Dave

1.0 out of 5 stars Stand back....far!, March 31, 2011
This review is from: Heavy-duty 16,000 Lb Winch Snatch Block
I do a lot of tree work and needed a snatch block to redirect a small tree that we were bringing down. I thought a rating of 16K would be plenty to get the job done. We have the ability to measure how much force is on the block and all of the other components of the setup. At around 700lbs, the pulley started to move out of line, which we thought was highly unusual. We continued to put pressure on the setup and around 2200lbs the block failed catastrophically. The pulley flew about 60 yards in the air and rolled another 50 or so before coming to a rest. We never found the pin.

This might be good for VERY LIGHT operations, but the working load is very very low. I would not trust it with any amount of weight. If you need to raise a kitten out of a well, this might be ok. It appears to be a toy. I've worked with snatch blocks for many years and have never seen one fail in this manner. The price reflects the quality in this case.

1.0 out of 5 stars Over rated product!, October 17, 2013
This review is from: Heavy-duty 16,000 Lb Winch Snatch Block
I purchased two of these to install a well pump, over 600' deep, using a 27' tripod, 8,000 lb Warn winch and pipe clamps. I was placing a 2 hp. Gould pump using Schedule 120 PVC with 8 ga. 4 wire. Thanks to "Almighty God" I changed my mind and attached a stainless cable to the pump. Not one, but both of the snatch block pully pins failed with less than 1,000 lbs. of weight at 360'. The first one started to squeal, although I had oiled it heavily, and I saw the pully drop at an angle before binding and spitting the pulley and pin. When I examined the other one, that was attached to the cable I had attached to the pump, it too was starting to loose the pin and the pully was starting to bind. These are cheaply made Chinese crap. They won't even come close to the ones Warn makes. What I thought was a real bargain turned out to almost costing me over $5K in damages. It took over five hours to get things straightened out before we could proceed with some USA manufactured snatch blocks I picked up at a local winch supply shop for $32.00 each. Don't risk your vehicle or any other material you are working with that needs snatch blocks with these. The extremely low price should have told me something was wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price, I don't think it can be beat., July 16, 2010
This review is from: Heavy-duty 16,000 Lb Winch Snatch Block
For about $30 including shipping, I can't complain.
Shipping was on time.
The stamp of "8,000 W.L.L." concerned me a bit, but when I talked to our rigging representative at work, he didn't seem too concerned about that. If that is the cable line limit, then it is a 16,000 # block.
I will be using it on an 8,000 # winch, so it may be used to its limit in the future.
I am satisfied enough that I may purchase a second one.

2.0 out of 5 stars 16,000 POUNDS RATING! No WAY I SAY., September 22, 2013
I bought one of these because I run a wrecker service in Minnesota and I then compared it to a Smittybuilt Snatch Block I also purchased on Amazon. The Smittybilt snatch block has a grease zerk and a rating sticker so you know what its tested at and can be used at (16,000) and it also is 3 times larger than this one. I would have returned this snatch block but the package was destroyed in shipping and I'm surprised I even got it as the package was that bad.

This snatch block which is only 5 1/2 inches long and doesn't have a grease zerk is maybe good enough for an ATV but even then you'd be putting your ass on the line if it breaks on you.

For an extra $10.00 bucks you can get the smittybilt one and be a lot safer and happier than buying this junk.

I wish the manufacturers would post way more details about their products for us consumers so we know what we are getting but that doesn't sell their items fast enough I guess.
Wish I had NOT bought this product but took a chance and lost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size, September 15, 2013
This review is from: Heavy-duty 16,000 Lb Winch Snatch Block
This was larger than I expected, which I like. It should handle anything I use it for. I recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snatch block, March 29, 2008
hydrasport (New Bern,North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heavy-duty 16,000 Lb Winch Snatch Block
This snatch block is easy to use and does the job very well. It was shipped well and arrived in only a few days, thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty looks good not a piece of crap, October 3, 2014
This review is from: Heavy-duty 16,000 Lb Winch Snatch Block
Heavy duty looks good not a piece of crap. Have not tested it yet, but u can tell by looking at it that it isn't junk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snatch Block, August 9, 2008
This review is from: Heavy-duty 16,000 Lb Winch Snatch Block
This snatch block is just like the one Warn sells for $54.00 only less than half the price. Great block

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size and ease of use, October 21, 2009
This review is from: Heavy-duty 16,000 Lb Winch Snatch Block
Wasn't sure until I received it. Heavy duty and great size for use with my UTV winch. Great purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sturdy enough, September 27, 2014
This review is from: Heavy-duty 16,000 Lb Winch Snatch Block
Not as heavy duty as they lead to say, no greese zerks, and almost to small it slightly kinks line

Heavy-duty 16,000 Lb Winch Snatch Block