Questions & Answers
HedBanz Game
by Spin Master Games
4.6 out of 5 stars (701)
$13.88
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
vote
No. It just has random objects, like birds, bikes, cake, tree, hippos. That kind of stuff.
Dec 9, 2013 by Kelly Mathis
vote
is the game bilingual Jan 23, 2014
Nope, it's English.
Jan 23, 2014 by Angela R McVie
votes
YES, It is primarily for kids...you guess if you're a ladder, a cheeseburger, a dog, etc. Adults can play this with the kids for sure and it be fun enough. BUT, I purchased this for my kids. Just so you know, the 4 year old pretty much just tells everyone what they are, so ages 6 and up would be what I would consider this game.
Dec 14, 2012 by Mandy
votes
I'm not sure the adult vs younger version would matter. It's a really fun family game, we've played the younger version with many adults and children together and had a great time.
Dec 5, 2013 by CurlyQ
votes
Yes, they adjust to adult size. We had so much fun playing with the kids that our friends came over and played too. It was 4 adults and 1 child. Great game😊
24 days ago by Blu skies
votes
6 Headbands are included. We also play the game without the headbands - I hold the card and describe it to my clients (children) to see if they can guess my picture. They now have an adult version without the pictures if you have older clients - middle and high school age. I hope that this helps.
Dec 10, 2013 by Joi Jones
votes
What ages? Dec 4, 2013
5 to adult
Dec 4, 2013 by llpear
votes
We loved this game. It is family friendly. We had fun with adults and kids, once kids get the idea and how to ask the most helpful questions.
Nov 6, 2013 by nanaC
votes
There are two versions of the HedBanz Game. I have never seen nor heard of cards sold separately. If cards are sold separately you might find them at areyougame.com. Otherwise you should check with SpinMaster, the games maker. Good Gaming.
Nov 4, 2013 by J. Stephen Peek
votes
My version only has English. I have yet to come across any card that is bilingual. I'd still recommend it though. It really is a great game, especially if you have kids that get frustrated easily playing games.
Jan 3, 2013 by J9
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers