Questions & Answers
HedBanz Game - Edition may vary
by Spin Master Games
4.6 out of 5 stars (962)
$14.12
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
YES, It is primarily for kids...you guess if you're a ladder, a cheeseburger, a dog, etc. Adults can play this with the kids for sure and it be fun enough. BUT, I purchased this for my kids. Just so you know, the 4 year old pretty much just tells everyone what they are, so ages 6 and up would be what I would consider this game.
Dec 14, 2012 by Mandy
vote
is the game bilingual Jan 23, 2014
Nope, it's English.
Jan 23, 2014 by Angela R McVie
vote
No. It just has random objects, like birds, bikes, cake, tree, hippos. That kind of stuff.
Dec 9, 2013 by Kelly Mathis
votes
I believe there are six bands included in this game. However, I have played with more people and we just hold the cards up to our foreheads and put them face down in our laps when it isn't our turn. We go around in a circle and ask each person a question, that way everyone is included constantly. I played it with adults and they really enjoyed it as well.
Dec 10, 2013 by B
votes
Ours came shrink wrapped.
Dec 13, 2014 by Michael Eschiti
votes
No Since there is a picture of the item it will be easy for young children to play. Adults will also enjoy this game. Fun for the whole family. The head band also fits all sizes.
Nov 23, 2014 by honestly
votes
absolutely
Oct 18, 2014 by sonybalony
votes
can 2 year olds play Sep 20, 2014
It might be too hard for a 2 yr old. We played with family ranging from 64 to 9 and had a ball. Have you tried Cootie?
Sep 20, 2014 by Carolyn Lowry
votes
Yes, they adjust to adult size. We had so much fun playing with the kids that our friends came over and played too. It was 4 adults and 1 child. Great game😊
Jul 30, 2014 by Blu skies
votes
What ages? Dec 4, 2013
5 to adult
Dec 4, 2013 by llpear
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers