- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B005K2NMZ8
- Item model number: H629-628-R
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#357,297 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
- #297 in Industrial & Scientific > Hydraulics, Pneumatics & Plumbing > Flow Meters
- #733 in Industrial & Scientific > Lab & Scientific Products > Lab Instruments & Equipment > Meters > Anemometers & Flowmeters
- #2741 in Industrial & Scientific > Test, Measure & Inspect > Water Quality & Instrumentation
Have one to sell?
Hedland H629-628-R EZ-View Flowmeter With Sensor, Polyphenylsulfone, For Use With Water, 4.0 - 28 gpm Flow Range, 1" NPT Male
|Price:||$154.00 ($154.00 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $154.00
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Maximum Pressure||325 PSI|
|LowerTemperature Range||-32 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Range||250 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Connector Type||NPT Male|
|For Use With Product Type||Water|
|Maximum Flow Rate||28 Gallons per Minute|
|Minimum Flow Rate||4 Gallons per Minute|
|Overall Length||8.86 inches|
|Style Name||1" NPT Male|
|Temperature Range||-32 to +250 Degrees Fahrenheit|
EZ-View flow meters for water. Reed switch and latching models. Automatically signals alarm if fl... See more product details
EZ-View flow meters for water. Reed switch and latching models. Automatically signals alarm if flow is too high or too low. Models available for AC or DC power supply. Latching models include Hirschmann type electrical connector. Radel R for more aggressive media. Easy to install. Easy flow limit adjustment. Operates in any position. Relatively insensitive to shock and vibration. Repeatability within +/- 1 percent. Low cost. Materials: Radel R plastic body and cone, polysulfone piston. Common parts are T300-series stainless spring, Buna N indicator ring, Buna N pressure seals, PVC fittings, Polypropylene limit indicators, PH15 - 7MO stainless retaining ring. Optional are Teflon coated spring and retaining ring. NPT ANSI/ASME B1.20.1, BSPT ISOR7 fittings/ threads.
There are no customer reviews yet.