5.0 out of 5 stars Best Skinnies I've Ever Had!!
Published 4 months ago by CatCrazy

3.0 out of 5 stars skinny for sure
It's a tight fit for sure. I ordered the medium and I normally wear a 5/7 and it fits pretty snug. But the color is gorgeous.
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Skinnies I've Ever Had!!, July 2, 2014
This review is from: Hee Grand Women's Skinny Jeans (Apparel)
If only I had spotted these skinnies before I bought and kept other brands. What a fit! What a price!! I ordered 6 pairs on the first order. Upon arrival I realized I already had 2 of the colors. As the seller mentioned, they will only accept a return if the item is damaged or there is a defect. Keep in mind ladies, shipping charges to China is might high and probably not worth paying. I'm going to give those duplicate pairs to charity or maybe find someone who they would fit. The button hole not open? Big deal. You can't use a knife or razor blade and slice an opening? I like the policy in China, that if the button hole is not opened, it is a new item. They have ample stretch in every direction. Colors are fabulous. I found NO strings or the like, in fact, I thought they were very well made - all depends on who is actually doing the sewing. I ordered 2 more pairs after the first 6 (actually 4 that I'll keep per above). I'm 5', 115 lbs. and ordered a medium. One good thing about ordering from China is that the clothing is cut small - lucky for me. I would normally wear a small in pants. I won't have to hem these either. AND - hallelujah, a decent waist line - I'm so sick of seeing and wearing nothing but those low rise kind. Maybe the younger folks like them, but all I can see is that they bare the abdomen and evidently too many think that showing that much skin is sexy. NOT. These pants sit just slightly above the hip bones, good for covering up a small "spare tire" which is impossible to do with those low risers. The best part is that these pants actually stay up! I couldn't ask for anything more in a pair of skinnies. As aforementioned, just wish I had seen these before I ordered other brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars!, December 22, 2013
I read the reviews and ordered a larger size than normal. I am a size 4 and ordered the medium. They fit perfect. Great product! Great price! and delivered two weeks earlier than expected. Would definitely get more!

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable, September 27, 2013
These are super cute and fit me great. I am very tiny and i normally wear size 00 and the XS fit almost perfectly.

3.0 out of 5 stars skinny for sure, December 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pair of jeans for the price., October 9, 2013
This $10 pair of jeans is an amazing item I've found in the pile of other not-so-nice things. I'm 5'11", 120 lbs, and the S fits me perfectly. Shipping takes some time, considering it's being shipped from China and processed through 6-7 sorting facilities from China to your doorstep. My package arrived 17 days after I ordered it.

Here's a couple things to expect when you receive these jeans:
-There are a few loose threads. I just cut them; hasn't de-threaded itself on me... yet. Hopefully it won't.
-The slit for the button closure isn't pre-cut. I took an xacto knife and cut a slit where it should have been. The stitching is already there, just not the slit itself.

Overall, I am more than satisfied with this pair of jeans. I'm planning on buying 3-4 more pairs in different colors because I like them so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Hee Grand Women's Skinny Jeans (Apparel)
Came early and the quality was nice. Some loose threads though but i'm not complaining much. make sure you cut the button hole yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best skinny jeans, October 24, 2014
This review is from: Hee Grand Women's Skinny Jeans (Apparel)
I read a lot reviews before I ordered. I'm 5'5 and 117 pounds. I ordered size S with 4 different colors . These fit me perfectly. I'm very like them. They're good colors, hight quality, great price. The best skinny jeans I have had. I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hot Skinny Jeans, December 21, 2013
Hee Grand jeans are really true to size. I ordered white xs and I gotta say the color is nice and feels soft and comfortable. I recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me look too sexy for..., March 7, 2014
Perfect fit. Sits on me like a second skin. I'm 5'4" approx 126lbs. Ordered a small Like others said there was no open hole for button (easy fix) It fits just like it looks on the model. I'm going to order more. If you know your correct size you'll love them. I don't know why anyone would give them one star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, July 30, 2014
These are great skinny jeans for the price. I bought the white ones and I love them! I wear a size 5 in juniors and the mediums fit perfectly.

Hee Grand Women's Skinny Jeans