5.0 out of 5 stars Works well
Bought these for my 7 year old son who normally wears a size 13 shoe. Lady at the store told me they run really small so I ordered him a 1. They are too big right now for him. He can wear them to skate but not as regular shoes because he's also plays soccer and they fly off at recess.

My son loved them and hasn't complained. The one and only thing I don't like...
Published 13 months ago by Ali0531

3.0 out of 5 stars like the style
My son loves the shoe. He hasn't got the hang of using the wheels so maybe having 2 wheels would have been better. But these were so much cheaper so I felt like it was a good deal. They seemed a little tight but we just had to keep the velcro spread open more.
Published 10 months ago by Mary Kidder

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, June 21, 2013

My son loved them and hasn't complained. The one and only thing I don't like about them is how large the wheels are. I've seen kids at stores walking normally ( or so I think) and then skating with their shoes. These are impossible for him to actually walk in. We tried playing with the two wheels and only putting on in the front position than one in only the back and neither made it easier for him to walk in. So they are great for skating but don't plan on them walking in them. But I'm new to these things so maybe that was a given.

2.0 out of 5 stars With two wheels on each foot, who needs it?, November 22, 2013
Didn't know that two wheels you needed to take out manually would be such an issue. Should have bought the kind with retractable 1 wheel. I'd pass on these - oh and they are heavy as a brick. Like 6 yr olds need concrete shoes to run around in. Pass.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wheelin' around, November 7, 2013
Our 6 year old son had to have these. I will say they did take him a few days of practice to get used to but since then he's been wheeling around quite well. They are a little heavy but that was expected considering the wheels and metal parts in the sole of the shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars good skate shoes, October 5, 2013
My son had a pair of single wheel Heely's and had a very difficult time learning. As soon as he started using these he's been very able to skate and control. His skills get better everytime he uses them.

3.0 out of 5 stars like the style, August 27, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend, August 22, 2013
It is hard to pull the Velcro strap tight. I would not recommend the 2 wheels on the bottom of the shoe they make the process more complicated and difficult Would not recommend for 5 yr olds. Very dangerous. My son has fallen many times and almost broke his arm

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, August 21, 2013
My 7 year old got them for her birthday and absolutely loves them. They are easy to maneuver and she quickly learned to use them all over the neighborhood. They were definetely her favorite present

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, August 17, 2013
Brand new and ordering a size larger was perfect. They looked great and fit although my son changed his mind so now someone else loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars son loves them, August 14, 2013
I was attracted by reviews of the durability of this shoe and have been impressed. My son wont take them off! He has now mastered rolling around. We love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, August 11, 2013
GRANDSON LOVES THEM GOT THEM FOR HIS BIRTHDAY HE HAD A BALL! LOTS OF ROOM AT THE PARK GREAT BUY

Heelys Bolt Skate Shoe (Little Kid)
Out of stock