4.0 out of 5 stars <3
Well, I am 13 years old. I have small feet. To my surprise when I showed my mom these she didn't mind the price. I mean, my parents aren't big spenders. But these shoes are truly great. Fun, clean. Good material. They will last me a good long time. My teachers don't mind them since I don't abuse it. But, a really good pair of shoes. For the fun of them too! :D
Published on August 22, 2011 by Brandi

3.0 out of 5 stars fun for kids
recommend for girls make sure they have some knowledge how to skate it only comes with 1 wheel connected some have 2 gives better balance for starters
Published 14 months ago by Mario

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars <3, August 22, 2011
This review is from: Heelys Caution Roller Skate Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid) (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars My 7 y/o niece LOVES them!, March 16, 2011
I bought these for my 7 year old niece who saw something similar in a commercial but they were out of the ones she wanted and we ended up getting these, she doesn't even remember the original one she wanted she loves these she would sleep in them if her mom would let her.

I would rate 5 stars if they weren't so expensive. For a pair of kids sneakers specifically heelys that are not even "in" any more almost 70$ is quite pricey however the quality is great she doesn't take them off (this is a super active 7 y/o) and they are like new even after 2 weeks daily, all day use.

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome, July 30, 2012
I purchased these shoes for my 7 year old daughter and she fell in love with them immediately. The only issue I had was sizing. The site does explain that the shoe runs small but not how padded it really is. For a growing kid order 2 sizes bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars She's :), January 15, 2012
Purchased these shoes a few years ago and my daughter and she was to young for them. Now that she's 10 she absolutely loves them. She was thrilled to be able to actually get use out of them! Wouldn't suggest for younger children.

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome christmas present, December 13, 2012
Great price, no fuss, straight forward delivery. maybe order a size or 2 above your normal size though, all in all extremely happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My nephew loved them!, August 17, 2014
Good fit and construction. Could not find the size in local store

5.0 out of 5 stars The kid loves them..., February 16, 2011
The shoes are pretty nice and my 7 year old daughter loves them. They are more than what I wanted to pay but, making her smile is worth it. She had a hard time initially but now zips around everywhere we go. Worth it over all...

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gift ever, January 13, 2015
This is my 3rd pair of heelys I've purchased I first bought my son his last year he loves them so much I have bought them as gifts for other family members I bought these ones for my cousin they are super cute and excellent quality I would suggest to get the next size up gives a lil wiggle room the correct size fits a lil snug

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 sizes up is a must, August 30, 2014