5.0 out of 5 stars My Kids Love Them!
Published on July 16, 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Slips
The heel slips off the back since they are too heavy. I woulnd recommend these. Wish I could return them
Published 17 months ago by Linda

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My Kids Love Them!, July 16, 2011
I bought this pair for my daughter's birthday. This is her third pair of Heelys. They look like regular shoes, not boxy and bulky like regular Heelys. We bought the purple pair for my daughter and a couple months before bought a black pair for my son. They wear them almost every day. The plugs are different, but interchangeable with the old style. My kids get complements on them everywhere they go.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, January 6, 2012
K. Cone (San Clemente, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heelys Chazz Roller Skate Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid) (Apparel)
My 7 and 10 year old daughters have these shoes and they never tire of them. They wear them everywhere, but school. They no longer mind going to stores or on walks with the dog because they can skate! And I have never heard so many people ask where they got them. We hear kids telling their parents "I want some shoes like that, Mommy!" The shoes are durable too. Order a size larger than your child wears in shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heelys: Not just for kids., September 16, 2011
These are awesome shoes. I always wanted heelys, but didn't like the skater look of the shoes. These look like converse and people don't even know I'm wearing heelys until I skate around on them. They're great to get around campus with and I love them with all my heart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & fast & Converse-like, August 20, 2011
Bought the Chazz black ones for $39.99; was a steal as Amazon had reduced the price by $20. Big kid sizes; eg 5, 6, are similar to the adult sizes, size 6 was just nice, was afraid it'd be too small, but it's alright. Shipping was super fast; ordered it on Aug 10 and got it delivered on Aug 13, from USA to Singapore, mind you. Came by UPS, very nicely packaged, Heelys box within another bigger box, nothing squashed, dented or torn. Shoes look fantastic, was skeptical on design but it looks brilliant, nice thread detailing, shape of shoes, and look and feel of canvas material. Very Converse-like too, which I love, being a Converse geek. I reckon it's much better than the older Heelys, mainly because it's less bulky and cumbersome in terms of looks and wearability, noting this, it might be easier to heel too. Also now, if one removes the wheels, the 'hole-compartment' can be closed, so it really looks like a pair of normal sneakers sans wheels. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars They r a hit., January 8, 2012
My daughter always begged me for these roller shoes and to be honest they are always so ugly and bulky. I wasn't in to the fat shoe look they had when they first came out. I was excited When I saw these and instantly ordered them. The quality is nice. Looks like a regular ordinary shoe. The wheel doesn't flip in and out like the bulky ones. I guess that's why they are bulky so it can hide s wheel. The wheel can be removed with a special key and a cap covers the hole. My daughter never takes her wheels out and somehow can manage walking in them. Nor sure how she does it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Heely's for my 9 year old!, January 21, 2011
This is her third pair of Heely's and definently the cutest, she loves them. The fit was perfect to her size and they look like regular shoes. I only wish the wheels flipped like her other pair, instead of taking them out and putting in the spacer. but no big deal she never takes the wheels off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heelys Chazz Roller Skate Shoe, August 19, 2011
My daughter is very happy with this Heelys shoe. It fits perfect and very comfortable. I will recommended this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter Thrilled, December 30, 2011
My daughter has had several pairs of heelys and she really loved these. They were easy for her to get on and off, she likes wearing them even if she does not have the wheels in, and they look great. She was thrilled, these were a hit, and I'll be ordering another pair when she outgrows these in about 6 months. Great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, June 24, 2014
Our niece requested these for Christmas and she loves them. They ran a bit large, but that is fine since she'll get to wear them for longer. She thinks they are fun and stylish! They seem to be well-made!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, January 11, 2014
great shoes that actually add a little height too. No one can tell their heelys either. They ride very smooth too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›