4.0 out of 5 stars awesome christmas present
great price, straight forward deliver, no fuss. The kids can't wait for their christmas present and i didn't have to spend a ridiculous amount. 1 tip though, order a size or 2 over what you would normally buy.
Published on December 13, 2012 by Jacko

3.0 out of 5 stars So cute!
Published 23 months ago by rt_jenn

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome christmas present, December 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars dont worry this is true, March 26, 2013
This review is from: Heelys Comet Skate Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid) (Shoes)
many people say that this is horrible but i think it was the best. not like the other reviewers said that there was paint and glue everywhere.no it was perfectly fine. i was amazed, i even thought the stars would come off and not last long. so far i had them 1 year and they are still in shape. have the money buy it now!!!!!. reviews by me oh and I'm 11 haha ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it !, May 30, 2013
Crystal Tan (Lockbourne, Ohio, US) - See all my reviews
I got 2 sizes up to make sure there is sufficient fit plus space for growth.
Ended up with 2 finger space, but no complains since it can be tightened with laces.
Definitely great fun. Daughter is zooming about everywhere in her Heely's.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter LOVES these shoes!, December 18, 2013
Got these for my daughter's 7th birthday because she kept asking for them. She loves them, they fit perfectly. You can take the wheels out if you want and wear them to school, but so far we have kept them in and she uses them just to roll around. The wheels are pretty hard to get out. Love these so cute and fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, December 2, 2013
i read reviews before ordering. im so glad i did. u have to order 2 sizes bigger or they wont fit.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too large too cheap, November 16, 2013
Shoes fell apart after 3 weeks of semi daily use. Shoes are well oversized and size chart is way off.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loves her New Heelys Comet Skate Shoe, September 18, 2013
Great my daughter was very excited about her new pair of Heely's Comet Skate Shoe. In fact my other daughter wants a pair as well.
So I will be ordering another pair soon!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly, look great, too small., May 17, 2013
The product looks great, but the sizing chart was simply wrong. We live in Santiago, Chile and used the sizing chart available on Amazon to convert from a kids 33 (metric) to US sizes. We even picked one size larger, but the shoes were simply too small. The younger sister of one of our daughter's friends is going to end up with them instead.

So, if you are converting from metric to US you might want to contact the seller first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality shoes, my little daughters love them, April 11, 2013
Get 2 sizes larger to match your kids and leave a little room for their growth.
Very comfortable and seems to be made of high quality material.
the wheels can be taken of easily with the supplied tool and a plug turns it into regular walking shoes.

Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, April 9, 2013
So I bought these for my 8 yr olds birthday. She LOVES them! They were super cute right out of the box and I couldn't be happier. I nervously ordered her a size 2 based on the other reviews stating that they run a size small. Good thing I did! They fit great with some room to grow! Now all that being said there are two major reasons that I did not give these a five star review. She decided that she wanted to wear them to a festival and walk around. I took out the wheels and put the plugs in so they would be more comfortable. By the end of the day not only were the tops of her feet hurting and slightly raw from the thick rubberized tounge, but the sole of the shoe was staring to seperate slightly from the cloth. I am going to drop a bit of super glue down there to reattach and hopefully stop any future separation. We had them for 24 hours when this happened. Fingers crossed no more problems!