5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoes For Kids
Published 24 months ago by Hazel Ngan

3.0 out of 5 stars roller kids
these were good price for the purpose they are not the prettiest but the kids only care that they skate.also the bottoms on the newer ones are alot thicker soles.these the bottoms are not verry thick.cheaper version from what we have purchased in stores but alot cheaper in price too though.n serve same purpose
Published 15 months ago by grandma

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoes For Kids, July 24, 2012
The shoes came in v.good condition. All nicely wrapped. Delivery is less than a week, exact is only 4 days! ( I am from Asia - Singapore ) Son cannot wait to try it on and now it has become his favorite shoes. Zooming around everywhere we go. He does not tell me he is tired of walking anymore! Took less than a week for him to learn how to use. Overall, a good gift for kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, November 13, 2012
My son is very happy with his new shoes.. they are a true American size don't look at the size chart they have online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant Choice, December 30, 2011
Jackie B (North Branch, MN United States) - See all my reviews
These made my grandson happy. The fit is true to size. Highly recommend. Great quality
I would rcommend these Heelys to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars somewhat tight to sneak the foot inside, November 1, 2013
Hemant (Oklahoma City, OK United States) - See all my reviews
wheels are strong and shoe is solid. Wish the upper portion was a more flexible to put the foot easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 9 year old son loves these shoes, May 20, 2013
He's the coolest kid in school now. It's easy for him to remove the wheel in the heel and put the cover on himself. He uses the shoes both ways.

3.0 out of 5 stars roller kids, April 19, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good, April 12, 2013
I did state they were too small, but frankly, I don't care, my feet haven't grown for years, and they probably won't, though I'm in high school, I just wanted to make sure they weren't too loose and they'll start to form around my feet and get a little more comfortable. You wouldn't expect these for a someone other than an 8 or 9 year old and younger kids. But it's still pretty cool to walk around and if there's enough room and it's ride-able terrain you just take a quick step and cruise faster than walking pace. The only thing is that they start you on ABEC1's when you buy the shoes, but if you're buying size 8+ shoes you need better bearings because it's just too much weight for them to work really well. Other than that, they're great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, April 12, 2013
My 10 yr old rides them everywhere. Loves them. The shoe is well made, and cool looking. Order the size you usually wear, +1 to grow into.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, April 5, 2013
My boys, 11 and 8, love these shoes!! I bought a size up and I am so glad I did, they seem to run a little small. They have hardly taken them off since they got them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small size, March 23, 2013
Nice shoe, well made but it is a little smaller than a reg size 8. Lots of practice needed to get it right.

Rate and Discover Movies