Heelys Element Skate Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid),Black/White/Red/Gray,2 M US Little Kid
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Manmade sole
- Ultra low profile contoured outsole^Ultra low profile contoured outsole^Eyestay typography print with large molded quarter panel logo^Ultra low profile contoured outsole^Eyestay typography print with large molded quarter panel logo^Synthetic nubuck and Polyurethane leather upper^Ultra low profile contoured outsole^Eyestay typography print with large molded quarter panel logo^Synthetic nubuck and Polyurethane leather upper^low profile wheel with bearings^Ultra low profile contoured outsole^Eyestay typography print with large molded quarter panel logo^Synthetic nubuck and Polyurethane leather upper^low profile wheel with bearings^Non-marking outsole
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
- Please select one size up from your normal size. If you wear Youth size 1, please choose Youth size 2.
- Synthetic nubuck and PU leather upper features a typography print and molded logo.
- Full lace-up closure for a snug, adjustable fit.
- Lo-top silhouette with contoured outsole.
- ABEC 1 Bearings/ FATS low profile wheel.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
What are Heely's? They're shoes that roll! These one of a kind, powerful, lightweight athletic shoes feature a single, stealth wheel housed in the heel, allowing athletes of all skill levels to walk, run and transition to a roll at any moment. Roll into all situations, or simply remove the wheel and transform your Heely's into a pair of fashionable street shoes!
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 7.6 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- ASIN: B007CHIGUA
- Item model number: Element - K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 31, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son loved them at first but then he became slower at hiking and and the wheels made him hunch over a little.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very durable and nice but very dangerous for my 7 year old. We let him wear them with out wheels.Published 23 months ago by Tee
I bought this for my son as my birthday gift to him. He loves it and enjoying skating. He needs to practice on the first 2 weeks though for balancing.Published 24 months ago by rays
Multi colored with wheels on the heels of the shoe and in the front some neon yellow and the colors for the multi color should be neon pink, neon purple, neon green, and neon blue.Published on January 3, 2014 by Thomas P Harper
these where a great deal
my boys love them and they fit well and shopped fast
would buy again
He like's them just trying to get the hang of the whole idea, not a bad deal for 20 bucks.Published on November 23, 2013 by reef858
WORKS GREAR, AND THE SHIPPNING WAS EXCELLENT, MY SON USE IT ALL THE WHILE. WILL RECOMMEND .TO ANYONE THAT HAVE SMALL KIDS.Published on November 19, 2013 by Pen Name