5.0 out of 5 stars My nine year old loves his heelys
Published 17 months ago by Amina S.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous
The day after my daughter got these, she fell in them and fractured her arm. We took the wheels out and never used them again.
Published 4 months ago by Smiletime

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My nine year old loves his heelys, November 17, 2012
I bought a similar pair of heelys for my boy in size 5 as his first pair of heelys, he loves it very much and have been wearing them whenever allowed (not at church nor school). Good design and great price, and of course now I have to get him a size up as he is not bored to wear them yet! Good quality shoes, I am pleasantly surprised that both the shoes and the wheels (of the previous pair) are still in good shape to be passed on to others after he outgrows them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous, December 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The item that makes shopping with the family quite doable..., November 14, 2013
If you so often find yourself accompany your wife to shopping, together with the kiddos, and the headache builds up slowely - this is the item that will make it all a notch easier.. The kids are entertained, plus fast enough to keep up with you and no need to drag them around. You have your piece of mind as they are still always close to you and the wife is happy shopping - what else.. The heelys we can buy in Asia are quite ugly - only the colourful ones that look like Barbie would wear them.. the ones here on Amazon are great, look like little skater sneakers and the kiddos love to wear them (feel cool i get told)... quality of the Heelys is extremly well done.. they wear them all the time, and they seem to still have a load of lif in them. Make sure you order it at leat a number larger - as they suggest on the Heely web page. I even went for 2 numbers - this way the kids can use them longer, and it doesn't make them less userfriendly... two thumbs up...

5.0 out of 5 stars heelys, April 29, 2013
These heelys are built to last. I was surprised that they were so cute. My granddaughters absolutely thrilled with them. I only regret not buying my grandson a pair at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stylish shoe, March 31, 2013
I bought these for my daughter's birthday. She loves them, they were easy to get the hang of sliding on them, this is her first pair. I like that they are of a great quality material and can withstand her roughness. The design of the shoe is perfect, they aren't too big and clunky. It is easy to change out the wheels and make them into regular shoes, which was I important to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5 yr old LOVES these!, March 10, 2013
They are absolutely PERFECT for my 5 yr old - I bought them big based on reviews (she's about a 10.5 toddler shoe size) and they have some room still. She's great behind the shopping cart at the grocery store, though hasn't quite figured out how to skate without the shopping cart yet. She was so thrilled once she figured out what they were :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, December 27, 2012
Excellent for a Christmas gift! My 6 year old has been wanting Heelys, I got them for him this Christmas and he absolutely loves them!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, great price, lots of usage!, March 31, 2014
V. Price "Vicki" (Ottawa, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
My son loves these! They fit really well. They are very durable and a lot of fun!
I would definitely recommend these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Did not disappoint, January 31, 2014
Ordered these on a whim for my 8 yr olds birthday. He loves them. Fit is good. Quality is good so far. Went on YouTube and found instructions on the easiest way to learn balance. We followed the instructions and he was zipping around in no time. FUN!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, January 12, 2014
got this pair for my granddaughter and she loved them, they are durable and well built. This made me a big hit with her this Christmass

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›