Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Heelys Flint Skate Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 6, 2013
I give it a 5 star because
1. It is true to size, fits exactly as it should
2. It looks exactly as it does in the photo, color and all and is a really nice looking shoe
3. The quality is very good, construction is solid, detailed and high quality materials used
4. BONUS - the plates and tool necessary to change out the skate feature are included, includes instructions on how to learn to skate, the shoe at top of heal/ankle is made from a plastic material (lightest blue color for the blue ones I bought) that allows for your foot to slide in easily and it won't fray which is a problem with other brands where there is lots of wear left in the sole and shoe upper but around the ankle the material is torn from jeans rubbing on it.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
on April 2, 2013
My son's shoe regular shoe size was 4. But I need buy size 6 for him So he can wear it.
on April 18, 2013
My son loves these sneakers. This is his second pair the first pair he got back in October and I am only buying him a new pair bc he wore them out. I don't mind spending my money in a product like these that you truly get your monies worth. He also has a wide foot and this brand seems to be very comfortable. Not to mention he can skate with them too.
on March 20, 2014
We got these shoes as replacement for other Heelys that fit small. The original order was for size 1, but ended up being too small (smaller that a regular size 1 shoe for kids). We ordered these pair in size 2 as replacement. They fit perfectly. They look very nice; the quality is excellent. Definitely recommend these shoes.
on November 6, 2013
Product met our expectations. Size and color fit as viewed in picture. Prompt delivery and in good condition. Great job!
on November 27, 2013
Cute skates. The size runs small but we had tried some in store so knew what to order. She loves them.
on February 24, 2014
I gave these shoes to my son for his 6th birthday and he didn't take them off all day. He loves them. I ordered a size 12, and that is what it said on the box. However, when we looked at the shoes, they were a size 13. And they fit perfectly. So, a 12 would have been too small for him.
on April 5, 2013
My son loves his Heelys and they look great too. He normally wears size 1 (consistently) and he really needed a size 2 in these.
on December 17, 2013
They are for my 9-year old daughter. She loves it. However the school doesn't allow students wear them to school. So she can only wear them at weekends.
on October 12, 2013
Once my son (8) figure out how to use them, he Heely's everywhere. I am happy with this product, and the canted heel makes it easy for his to skate.