Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hefty E8-6720 39-Gallon Cinch Sak Lawn and Leaf Bags, 18-Count
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 6, 2014
Keep these around and you are going to get a compulsion to clean and clean some more, just to see how much you can load into a bag. They are really super strong. I have not had any issues with the bags ripping or the strings falling off and I have loaded them to the brim with some heavy garbage. Plus they roll out of the box very easily, you are not left accidentally grabbing like 5 bags at a time as with the lesser garbage bags. Solid product.
on December 29, 2013
I thought with the "extra strong" and "Hefty" label that these would be great for an outdoor bag. We mulched our leaves and the filled the bag only half full, but these still ripped with only the slightest tug in the wrong direction. The bags were heavier with the mulched leaves, but still not overly heavy. The handles couldn't be used for carrying without ripping. They would work good for leaves that are not mulched or other lightweight items.
on January 8, 2014
Hefty makes a predictably excellent yard clipping bag for lawn, trees, and bushes.These bags fit perfectly into 31 gallon metal trash cans while they're being filled. Then take them to the curb, but not in the latest paper thin metal trash cans.
on February 7, 2015
Here in Austin, we have to sort the trash (recycling, landfill). These are the ideal bags for your inside garbage pail prior to dumping into the main garbage.

They are strong, durable, and nothing goes through them. Even if you accidentally break a plate, it will not perforate these bags! I have used some over and over! So much better than that brand of "Force Flex" wherein, once stretched, your trash can poke through. I will continue to purchase these, they are an excellent household product.
on June 8, 2014
The bags are strong and reliable. No complaints about that.

My complaint is that the inside of the bags are scented -- and the box doesn't say so. An unmistakable chemically fake-floral scent hits you as soon as you open each bag. The scent was presumably added to counteract the stink of whatever trash you might stuff into the bags, and for most people the scenting might be a good idea. What isn't a good idea is not mentioning the scent on the box. Is that even legal? Some people are extremely sensitive to fake chemically scents, and for them this will be a very unpleasant and unhealthy surprise.

Me, I'm not particularly scent-sensitive, but I intended to use these bags for carrying laundry to and from the laundromat. That's out of the question, unless I want my clean cloths bathed in a chemically floral scent. Spoiler alert: I don't. So it's annoying that there's no small print on the box that says they're scented. Absent that notice on the box, customers who would prefer *unscented* bags ought to just avoid the Hefty brand altogether.
on April 16, 2016
These are REALLY strong, folks, as advertised.

My old, heavy bread-maker broke, and I threw it away in one of these bags. The bag weighed a ton, yet didn't break. I was amazed. I was able to throw an appliance away in this and leave it at the curb, rather than wait until big garbage day.

The bread maker weighed about 10 pounds.
VINE VOICEon January 26, 2016
These are bigger than your normal garbage bag and they're very sturdy. I can put a whole box of trash in them and close it up which helps me a lot because I get so many Amazon boxes and mail. I look for this brand and size specifically because they're better than the average bag..
on October 7, 2015
Good number of lawn bags for the price and very durable. I use them when doing my yard work. I did landscaping for a little bit when I was young and now bag all my grass,pine straw, pine cones. You can load these things up pretty well without having to worry about them busting or ripping.
on November 19, 2014
I love these bags. I use mine for cat litter garbage. Cat litter, especially the scoopable kind is VERY heavy and kept ripping my bags. These are hard to find in the grocery stores, but really work great. They hold a LOT without breaking. I have used them for other heavy garbage as well. They are also larger than normal bags which is great for bulky things like throwing out old comforters. They always hold up, so I ordered several boxes this time!
on February 26, 2011
I love the bags they are extra big and had me feeling I could get all the junk out if you are considering these bags you must have them.