Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 18, 2012
I discovered these plates by accident, thinking that they were just ordinary plastic plates, without even noticing the word "Interlocking" on the package until I got home. When I realized that the plates lock together (one plate can serve as a lid for another plate), I rushed out and bought more. Because they snap tight, making a leak-proof container, they're perfect for giving doggie bags to party guests. Although I try to avoid buying disposable products in general and disposable dinnerware in particular, these were my one exception.

Unfortunately, now that I've run out of my stash, I've learned that they've been discontinued due to low customer demand (according to a company representative). If demand for these was low, it could only have been because people didn't know about them. This is a case of failed marketing -- the fact that this package contained an ODD number of plates is further proof that the marketers didn't know what they were doing.

BRING THEM BACK, Hefty -- and hire some better marketers. God knows that there are plenty of talented people looking for work.
44 comments|15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2012
I absolutely love the plates and bowls and have used for about 2-3 years now. Since I can't find them in the stores, I have had to cherish the ones I have left. I wish they would bring them back. They are ingenious. Great for heating, serving and storing with the companion dish locking on top. Wish I had bought a case when they were in the stores.

All you can get now are non-microwavable plates, paper plates that last only once, and non-eco-friendly styrofoam plates.

Hefty, bring back these Serve 'N Store plates and bowls.
on June 16, 2010
These are the absolute best! They are microwave safe, dishwasher safe and serve you again and again. Get some!
on January 22, 2011
I love these plates. I can cook all my own homemade comfort food and make dozens of tv dinners and freeze them.
on August 29, 2012
A few years ago, I found these interlocking plates by accident in a grocery store in Redmond, OR. and have loved them. The size is right and the product very durable. Food does not soak through. I tended to hoard these plates to make them last. Many guests to my house wondered where to buy them but were unsuccessful in their search. I hope you will consider adding them to your available inventory again.
on September 8, 2015
This "was" the best product Hefty ever made! Someone sure dropped the ball when they discontinued them. I imagine it had more to do with proper marketing for a higher priced higher end product. It was worth every penny. I have a small stash I covet and use only for VIP doggie bags!

Hefty.... cut costs and ditch the fancy packaging.... spend some money on advertising and make a whole lot of people very happy!
on April 29, 2016
I'm not a disposable plate advocate. That said, these worked so well in extreme instances. They are perfect for sending home leftovers and delivering cookies to acquaintances. Please make them again Hefty and change the word "everyday" to be "special occasions".
on July 18, 2015
Great plates for bringing leftovers to work just toss in microwave and no mess no fuss... Bring em back Please
on November 17, 2015
I wish I could find these. I use them as palettes​ for my art students! They are the BEST.
on August 5, 2014