Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hefty Zoo Pals 8-Ounce Cups With Lids, 14-Count Boxes (Pack of 12)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on April 29, 2013
I didn't pay attention to the details and thought these were the lid and straw cups, but they are simply a disposable sippy cup, similar to an adult coffee cup. I was hoping for the straws, but they work and my son enjoys using them. I enjoy them b/c we travel a lot and they are nice to be able to throw away at our destination rather than carrying dirty dishes with us. They have also saved a lot of spills at kids parties.
on September 24, 2011
you can buy these cheaper at Target $1.99 a box the cups are nice my three year old loves them
on October 29, 2013
I know I am contributing to the garbage problem but these cups are SO nice to have when the grandkids visit. Less dishes to wash! Gotta watch the little ones though because my 18-month old likes to squeeze them which makes the cover pop off and there is a mess. My 5-year old does great with them though.
on February 28, 2013
I like these cups, especially for toddlers. However, the ones I buy in Walmart have straws. These are drinkable cups without straws. Good for kids who like to drink beverages that way. But if your kid likes to use a straw, just punch the hole bigger, and place a straw in it. Nice to buy them by the case too.
on December 21, 2015
the bottom of the cups are too narrow. they get tipped over too easily. The idea is great and cute for birthday parties especially w/a bunch of toddlers, but doesn work too well esepcially out in the breeze. it's very lightweight.
on July 11, 2011
I found these cups at walmart but every time I have gone back to get more they are sold out. So I decided to search the internet to see if I could find them on amazon.com. I love these cups so much because they are sturdy styrofoam and the lid snaps on. They come with straws and of course where you insert the straw there can be leakage if the cup falls over. As long as you pick up the cup quickly then you will have no problem. My kids love the characters and I love the fact that I can tell who's cup is who's so less fighting to hear. I'm will be purchasing more of these for sure and recommend them to my sister-in-law as well.
on June 30, 2011
At first I thought these cups would be great because they are a sturdy styrofoam and the kids loved them. I wanted to have less mess at the table by having tops on the children's cups, but these have very cheap plastic lids where the sipping area cracks so quickly and liquid drips all over while the children are drinking and makes a mess everywhere. I'm not buying them anymore.
on December 4, 2009
These are absolutely awesome. My grandkids LOVE them. The lid fits very securely and they love the animal pictures! Great buy!!!!
on April 4, 2013
These cups work great to reduce spills. The hole in the top is very small and the kids actually have to sip. The cups are a perfect size for small kids and are nicely decorated.

One thing to note is that the lids pop off if you squeeze the cup. I would recommend using these only while there is supervision.

They worked great for snack time with our group of about 15 kids (ages 18-36 mo.) in child care.
on November 25, 2013
It is perfect for my Sunday school class. It wasn't that expensive since one box will last a long time; we only need them when a parent forgets to pack a sippy cup for the little one. I love he zoo print because it fits in at church. GREAT product.