- Advantage G3B; G3B vertical condenser; bath capacity: 4.3L; temperature range: 20 to 100C; rpm: 20 to 270; volts: 115; hertz: 50/64
- Coated hand lift raises and lowers evaporation flask from heating bath; operating panel located below bath and outside the dangerous zone
- Convenient large-dial controls adjust rotation speed and heating bath temperature
- Stainless-steel water bath with a diameter of 240mm; insulated double wall for protection against burns
- Plastic safety-coated glassware set with 1000ml evaporating flask (ground glass joint 24/40) and one 1000ml receiving flask
Have one to sell?
Heidolph 36000270 Hei-Vap Advantage Rotary Evaporator, G3B Vertical Condenser, Coated Hand Lift
|Price:||$6,833.62 ($6,833.62 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$229.46 (3%)|
Note: Signature required upon delivery due to high value of this item. Details
Usually ships within 1 to 4 months.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||0.64 ounces|
|Maximum Speed||270 RPM|
|Minimum Speed||20 RPM|
|Temperature Range||20/100 Degrees Celsius|
The hand lift G3B Advantge rotary evaporator has a vertical condenser for standard distillations,... See more product details
This item’s packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.
The hand lift G3B Advantge rotary evaporator has a vertical condenser for standard distillations, the option with the space-saving requirements. The modular design lets you upgrade easily, add optional vacuum valve and Woulff bottle for more precise and accurate vacuum control. The large digital 3.5 inch LCD display indicates rotation speed, heating bath and vapor temperature. We recommend the optional Manual vacuum controller. The automatic process timer turns off your evaporator at a pre-programmed time and removes evaporating flasks from bath on motor lift models. It has a manual lift which raises and lowers the evaporation flask from the heating bath. Convenient large-dial controls adjust rotation speed from 20 to 270rpm and heating bath temperature from 20° to 100°C. Up-front controls and individual power switches for control panel and heating bath offer additional safety. It has a stainless-steel water bath with a diameter of 240mm, total working volume of 4.3L, nonslip handles and insulated double wall for protection against burns. This model includes a plastic safety-coated glassware set with 1000ml evaporating flask (ground glass joint 24/40) and one 1000ml receiving flask. It has a digital display. Includes: Rotary evaporator, glassware, heating bath, manual lift. Model: Advantage G3B. Condenser: G3, vertical. No safety shield. Bath capacity: 4.3L. Temperature range: 20° to 100°C. RPM: 20 to 270. Volts: 115. Hertz: 50/60. Per each. Heidolph USA #: 036000270.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: lab equipment