- Benchtop orbital shaker with variable speed range of 30 to 500rpm for gentle to vigorous mixing with a smooth, continuous circular motion
- Platform holds petri dishes, staining trays, Erlenmeyer flasks, or other lab vessels with a total weight of 5kg
- Digital keypad controls and LED readout of speed and time with continuous or timed operation from 1 to 999 minutes
- Orbital motion range of 10mm to ensure even mixing
- Rubber pad provides a nonslip surface for platform
Have one to sell?
Heidolph 36130180 Unimax 1010 Orbital Platform Shaker, 5kg Load Rating
|Price:||$2,679.88 ($2,679.88 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$54.70 (2%)|
Note: Signature required upon delivery due to high value of this item. Details
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Maximum Speed||500 RPM|
|Minimum Speed||30 RPM|
Unimax 1010, the incubating model platform shaker, is suitable for the modular incubator system a... See more product details
Unimax 1010, the incubating model platform shaker, is suitable for the modular incubator system and is recommended for applications which require variable temperature control up to 65°C. It is a medium sized model and accepts load capacities of 5kg. The shaking orbit of 10mm performs a gentle motion for sensitive samples and supports culture plates and Erlenmeyer flasks. The digital process timer allows for unattended operation and can be set from 1 to 999 minutes. After time expires this model sends an acoustic alarm and operation is stopped. Set and continuously adjust the variable speed on the digital display from 30 to 500rpm. Per each. Heidolph USA #: 036130180.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: lab equipment