- Benchtop orbital shaker with variable speed range of 20 to 400rpm for gentle to vigorous mixing with a smooth, continuous circular motion
- Platform holds petri dishes, staining trays, Erlenmeyer flasks, or other lab vessels with a total weight of 10kg
- Rotary dials and LED readout of speed and time with continuous or timed operation from 1 to 120 minutes
- Orbital motion range of 20mm to ensure even mixing
- Rubber pad provides a nonslip surface for platform
Have one to sell?
Heidolph 36130200 Unimax 2010 Resilient Orbital Platform Shaker, 20 to 400rpm, 10kg Load Rating
|Price:||$3,668.80 ($3,668.80 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$777.90 (17%)|
Note: Signature required upon delivery due to high value of this item. Details
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Maximum Speed||400 RPM|
|Minimum Speed||20 RPM|
Unimax 2010, the resilient model platform shaker, is a large model and accepts a load capacity of... See more product details
Unimax 2010, the resilient model platform shaker, is a large model and accepts a load capacity of 10kg for high sample throughput. The shaking orbit of 20mm performs a gentle motion for sensitive samples and supports culture plates and Erlenmeyer flasks. Increase your sample throughput with the optional multi-tier attachment for a variety of vessel sizes. The digital process timer allows for unattended operation and can be set from 1 to 120 minutes. After time expires this model sends an acoustic alarm and operation is stopped. Set and adjust continuously variable speed on the digital display from 20 to 400rpm. Per each. Heidolph USA #: 036130200.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: lab equipment