- Vacuum valve controller for use with Heidolph Hei-VAP rotary evaporator and valve-control diaphragm vacuum pump (both sold separately)
- External attachment for simplified cleaning
- Combines with optional Woulff bottle, cold trap, and Hei-VAP condenser (all sold separately) for recovery of solvent vapors
- Plastic air flow path components for corrosion resistance
- Not required for Hei-VAP model which uses a manual vacuum control
Heidolph 36308070 Vacuum Valve Controller for Hei-VAP Rotary Evaporator and Valve-Control Diaphragm Vacuum Pump
|Price:||$672.91 ($672.91 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$26.93 (4%)|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||0.64 ounces|
The Heidolph 36308070 vacuum valve controller is suitable for use with the ... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Heidolph 36308070 vacuum valve controller is suitable for use with the Heidolph Hei-VAP rotary evaporator and valve-control diaphragm vacuum pump (both sold separately). The plastic air flow path is corrosion resistant and the external attachment simplifies cleaning. The controller can be combined with an optional Woulff bottle, cold trap, and Hei-VAP condenser (all sold separately) to allow recovery of solvent vapors. This controller is not required for an Hei-VAP diaphragm vacuum pump which uses a manual vacuum control.
Heidolph Instruments manufactures laboratory equipment such as evaporators, peristaltic pumps, and hot plate stirrers. The company, founded in 1938, is headquartered in Schwabach, Germany.