Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on December 1, 2009
Without getting into a discussion of how "organic" it is or isn't. There is one crucial thing you need to know about this product: for about 100 years Heinz ketchup (like Coca-Cola) was sweetened with sugar when a switch was made to high-fructose corn syrup. Cheaper due to government farm subsidies for Heinz to use but not the same taste. This Heinz Organic Ketchup uses sugar like the old days and the taste is instantly noticeable. That's why we buy it. The fact that we are reducing our high fructose corn syrup intake is of course a plus.
on January 26, 2016
It's a miracle! Who would have thought I would ever feel this way about ketchup? And it's sugar free! Even though I don't have diabeetus yet (that I know of, anyways), I feel limiting your sugar intake is important. Not trying to impose my beliefs onto you, but, hey, Amazon asked me for my opinion (or did they?), so here it is.

This ketchup is delicious and is a great replacement for sugar added ketchup. I felt trepidation as I put this on my dining facility meatloaf, but, after tasting it, felt like it enhanced the flavor of the already delicious ground beef concoction. I also put this on dining facility scrambled Egg Beaters™®©♂♀ (egg whites with orange food coloring, not sure if I should use the trade mark, registered, copyright, or male or female symbols here, so used them all), and was impressed. The consistency and taste are exactly what you would expect from a great ketchup like Heinz™®©♂♀.

I highly recommend* this ketchup to anyone concerned about their sugar intake, or who may be developing (or who already have) a case of diabeetus.

*I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on T.V., and haven't stayed at a Holiday Inn™®©♂♀ recently, so check with your PCP for much more educated advice on such matters.
Okay, okay...I prefer glass bottles, even with the heel pounding or knife coaxing. But this is a better way, and more economical, to what has become my favorite catsup -- see, I still spell it the way we did 50 years ago, even though Ketchup is closer to the original south-east Asian sauce, usually mushroom.

I am so glad the balsamic fad is over. I put balsamic on my best ice cream, but it is the hundred year old stuff. Just an eye dropper full is plenty. For about a decade, balsamic toothpaste, cheese, you know the whole cycle. They did it with jalapeño too. Now they are out with searchlights for the next victim.

But Heinz knows not to sugar-up their ketchup. The balsamic adds a depth that charges my burgers and fries like nobody's business. I have even had to give two bottles away to guests. They thought I was parting with a Rembrandt. I was, but a renewable one. The price is better by the case? Then better buy a case. My supermarket charges 75% more.
on November 5, 2008
My husband and I love this ketchup! To me, the taste is better than the regular Heinz ketchup. The color and texture are exactly the same, but the flavor is better. You can't beat Organic!!
on June 8, 2015
You're probably looking at purchasing a 6-pack of this stuff 'cause you've had it before and can no longer find it in the stores. At least, that's why I purchased it. It is currently June 8, 2015 and I wanted to let you know that the "best by" date on the bottles is for Dec., 2015. That's a lot of ketchup to get through in 6-8 months. Since this is probably part of the last patch that's being manufactured, you'll probably want to think about whether it's worth the money for something that you may not be able to use up before it turns bad. (Yes, ketchup turns bad even if you keep it in the 'fridge.)
on December 26, 2013
What is there to say its your standard ketchup and it does the job. The price on Amazon is very good, so in review of this particular 8 pack purchase the price and overall value is great and the ketchup itself is good. I tend to prefer the most natural (no sugar added ) as much as possible, but this one suffices.
on May 25, 2013
I have diabetes and struggle to maintain a decent blood sugar. Whatever I can do to cut my sugar intake and still keep close to normal taste I will do. This product is a "no brainer". It tastes like normal ketchup. It's great with French Fries, on burgers or hot dogs/brats. Works great on meatloaf. Give it a try, you won't be sorry.
VINE VOICEon May 26, 2012
This is a fantastic product that I buy whenever I buy ketchup. Maybe it is not as sweet as regular ketchup, and I'm not a huge ketchup lover, and part of that has always been that disgusting moment when you bite into something and realized it's basically got corn syrup on it. Old ketchup used to have enough sugar in it to balance the acidity and saltiness, but since the advent of corn syrup, it just seemed to me like you could dip your fries in Karo syrup. (Sorry for the rant, :) Anyway, while low carb dieting, I discovered that there were lots of meats to eat, but sometimes it is a drag to eat a plain burger or steak. What really motivated me was when I made a pork roast into pulled pork and realized you can't make it into really barbeque because that would totally blow your carbs when you add sauce. So, I found this ketchup and created my own barbecue and steak sauce which basically involves using this product mixed with other ingredients including Liquid Smoke. Viola! An ultra-low carb BBQ/steak sauce.

Granted the price fluctuates wildly here on Amazon, depending on the seller and the shipping costs. As other reviewers have mentioned, it is widely available at the big bad box store we all love to hate, and thank goodness for it. I had just had to give a shout out this product, and the Heinz folks, because this fills a need, however you get it to your house!
on June 22, 2013
Most commercial condiments now use high fructose corn syrup, but there's no reason we have to settle for that crap. Heinz is the quintessential ketchup, and the organic version has sugar rather than HFCS.
on June 16, 2014
I don't even know why people would buy the full sugar one!! This lower sugar ketchup tastes as good if not better then it full sugar brother. I am on a low carb diet and this helps me so much. I still have my burger with ketchup and not worry that it is gonna make my carb count or my insulin level go through the roof. If you love ketchup but cant have all the carbs and sugar get this product...you will not be disappointed.