5.0 out of 5 stars smell like an heiress
Published on April 3, 2007 by Zac's Mom

1.0 out of 5 stars Product shipped without sprayer
The perfume came without the push button sprayer to spray perfume out of the bottle. There was just the bottle and the cap. Very disappointed!!!!!!
Published on March 31, 2011 by Beth Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars smell like an heiress, April 3, 2007
I absolutely love this perfume. I am not a Paris Hilton fan but I happened upon this fragrance while waiting in line at a checkout. I thought it smelled nice but I did not buy it, thinking it would be an impulse buy since I was in a hurry and tired of waiting in line. I did, however, spray it on myself and went about my day. I could not get over how great it smelled. It is not too strong or overpowering like alot of other fragrances. Not even 1 week later I had to have it because I just could not get it out of my mind. I own it now and I love, love, love it. Smells just as great as I remembered.

5.0 out of 5 stars A-Mazing Scent!, October 17, 2011
Erica Reid (Virginia Beach, VA) - See all my reviews
The fragrance is light without being too overbearing though can get overbearing if too much is spritzed. I am getting hints of honeysuckle and this is a nice scent to add to any perfume. Honeysuckle is a fragrance I would actually use in the summer but this fragrance makes it okay for colder weather as well. This perfume is not overly musky, which can be irritating if too strong. I am glad I got this and will make sure to try more of her fragrances!

What's in this Fragrance?

Top Notes:
Passion Fruit, Orange, Peach Granita, Champagne Mimosa

Middle Notes:
Star Jasmine, Tiare Flower, Ylang-Ylang, Honeysuckle, Dewberry Blossom, Grenadine

Base Notes:
Violet Leaf, Vetiver, Tonka, Blonde Woods

5.0 out of 5 stars super sweet, April 30, 2007
When I first bought this perfume, I didn't think that it was as good as her first one, but after it had been dry for awhile, I started to notice that it gave off a very sweet, bubblegum-flower garden kind of smell. It is definatly not the usual kind of sweet, but very pleasant and I have realized that I actually do like it much more than her first perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome scent!!, October 28, 2011
This review is from: Heiress by Paris Hilton for Women - 3.4 Ounce EDP Spray (Health and Beauty)
I absolutely love this scent. I got this as a gift and received so many compliment when I wore it, some people could not believe it was Paris Hilton's perfume. I recently bought a bottle from Amazon and when it arrived my friend could not believe it smelled so good, she went and bought one right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutley amazing, February 18, 2013
My wife and i first smelled this scent on a lady walking in front of us into the mall and my wife (who never likes perfumes) stopped her to ask what she was wearing. She gave us the name and we went directly to the perfume store in our mall where THEY were selling it for almost 45 dollars! It smells amazing and my wife (who is prone to migraines from perfumes) has worn it (along with Siren, and Passport to Paris) almost every day and has yet to have any sort of issues. She has also just bought 2 new Paris Hilton perfumes and needless to say, Paris Hilton sure knows how to make perfume.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, May 3, 2006
this perfume smells so good, not once do i wear it that i dont get compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!!!, January 27, 2011
Erin (Torrington, Ct. USA) - See all my reviews
I never smelled this perfume before i bought it. I read the description that amazon provided of what's the certain smells that are in the perfume and i saw some that i liked, so i ordered it. I absolutely love this perfume, it smells awesome!!! I'm so greatful that amazon provides the description of the items that they are selling. I wear this perfume often and it drives my husband crazy. It smells really, really good!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!, April 25, 2014
I fell in love with this fragrance around November of 2013 while shopping for perfume for a Christmas gift. This was on a special since I had bought another fragrance and I gave it a go. I smelled it quickly and thought I liked it, so I went with it. When I got home, I fully opened the packaging and got the full experience. It's seriously the most addictive smell EVER! Such a potent perfume and it lingers. It doesn't wear off immediately. It smells so delicious and I swear, I'd buy this over and over and over. Which I obviously just did recently since I went through the entire 3.4 ounce bottle in like, a month! I know, I know. Crazy. But, I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruity not Flowery, August 6, 2012
This is my favorite perfume. I have been wearing it for years and I get so many compliments. I don't like flowery scents and I was , at first, concerned that it might be flowery. It is not. Best fragrance ever and has not gone out of style.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Girly, December 8, 2011
Dana (Cleveland, Ohio) - See all my reviews
This fragrance is the definition of Paris Hilton in my mind. It is really sweet and girly and a little strong in my opinion. It stays on your skin for a very long time and doesn't wear off easily. If you like something really really sweet, this is for you.

Heiress by Paris Hilton for Women - 3.4 Ounce EDP Spray
$49.00 $20.99
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.