Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Heiress Women's 2 Pack 100% Cotton Briefs Panties
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 9, 2014
Ok, so it's come to this- that moment when one reaches that certain age where lace thongs are not cutting it in the underpants department. I wanted something comfortable and basic, and for once wanted something NOT styled as a boyshort. So these grandma pants seemed intriguing. They are undies ala "old school," the kind your grandma used to wear. Only they are not skin suffocating nylon or polyester or unbreathable "microfiber." They are cotton, and they let your lady bits breath. GREAT. Now I am wearing them and like how they feel- not too tight, and nothing rides up or falls down. Not sexy, mind you. Think LIBRARIAN goes to the beach. But they are a great price for a good fit. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a senior bingo game to get to. JK.
on July 23, 2013
I just reviewed the first pack of two of these. If you have some junk in your trunk, and want to comfortably dress up your thick body where the sun does not shine, you will love these. The colors are pretty, the fit is snug in the right places but has room for your rear. The cotton is high quality and breathes. Two thumbs and 5 stars. I will buy these again.

This is an update of the two sets of Heiress Ladies Panties. The quality of these panties continues to amaze me. Comparing these with underware brands I have purchased for years, place heiress far above the others. It is unfortunate that they have decided to raise the price of two panties to $10.00, and I am no heiress. The $6.99 price before was a little high, but worth it. I wish this company the best.
on May 30, 2013
I've been looking for a comfortable full-fitting panty for a long time and I finally found it! Super comfortable and no elastic "tattoos" around my waist and thighs. The hem at the openings is a little wider than most making these panties super comfortable to wear. I think I've finally found one I'll stick with. I highly recommend these to anyone!
on December 27, 2014
Being a size 11 or 12, sort of apple shaped, I sometimes get custom-made lingerie at about four times this price, but make do in-between orders with typical bulk packaged underwear (it is available locally and affordable for those times when I need something to wear, but am not ready to pay through the nose for perfection). I expect to throw away a lot of poorly made, torn, worn, not-so-comfortable items which just don't hold up for many cycles through the washer/dryer. For instance, the typical 6- or 8-pack of thin cotton panties will barely last 6 months and look thread-bare when I finally throw them out. Used to be that you could get quality inexpensive underwear that would last longer than that.

Well, these Heiress Women's 2-pack of cotton brief panties far exceed the quality of the regular packaged panties.
-- The material is heavier -- the way every-day cotton underwear used to be decades back.
-- The fit is quite good.
-- The cotton "gives" and supports to some extent and moves with you.
-- The finishing on the legs is unusually comfortable and loose, but not excessively for me (apple-shaped). I can see how these could be a reliable fit for a variety of different body shapes and slight difference in size.
-- For anybody with latex, elastic or synthetic-fabric allergies, the leg binding material or trim seems to be cotton and is very comfortable.
-- Not a tight elastic -- just easy-moving cotton finishing (not sure about the thread).

I wash and dry everything at "warm" settings, and these come out in good shape in the wash -- don't shrink, pill or wear out prematurely. They feel a little firmer when I put them on, a bit looser when I take them off -- firmer again when fresh out of the dryer. Quality cotton. Sweat absorbent. Comfortable. I think they will last a long time -- although maybe not as much as the (much) more expensive wash-and-wear custom-made stuff.

At these prices, these are a gem of a panty. I highly recommend them and will order more. I only wish they came in a few more colors at the larger sizes -- because big women also love AFFORDABLE pretty underwear and are willing to pay a little more for them (a little more, not a huge amount more -- these are priced just right for everyday wear). :)
on October 18, 2013
I am an elderly lady with some extra weight. Comfort, without binding is very important to me. These are so comfortable that I forget I am wearing them. I was so pleased that I have ordered more. I appreciate that they also look nice.
on August 5, 2013
OK, so they're granny pants! So what? They are comfortable, well made and fit perfectly. They are 100% cotton and I love them.
on May 5, 2014
I was relieved to find a white pantie, all cotton with no exposed elastic. I am allergic to elastic, synthetic fabrics and some dyes, and have struggled with these issues. Some companies have one or the other of these qualities, but this is the only one that has them all.
on August 26, 2013
If you're tired of these cheap synthetic panties, you're going to love these! Nice, heavy cotton with self-rolled waist and legs. Both comfortable and so functional! I expect these to last for years. Thanks to Jockey for still carrying real underwear!
on August 7, 2015
Going forward, I will never buy underpants made outside of the USA, Canada or Europe, if I can help it! These panties REEK of Formaldehyde! I had to wash them four times, trying remove the chemical smell. Additionally, the leg openings are a bit weird, as they flare out from the body, slightly. Not great.
on October 11, 2015
I have to agree that these are just....cut bizarrely. The waist is very high and snug, but it's the leg openings that are just, well, strange. I can't imagine the body type they could be cut for. You can see in the photo that the rear leg portion kind of dips upward, where you would expect it to dip down, for better rear coverage. While the front of the leg is oddly low and straight, making the fit resemble awkward boy-shorts. Also, I bought them for the sole reason that I have an hourglass shape and I dislike tight leg elastic and thought these were the banded style - nope, there's not-very-stretchy elastic under the thick bands.