5.0 out of 5 stars Love the cross
I did not know if i would like this cross bracelet when i ordered it, but it is very pretty and iam very glad that i decided to order it I wear it all the time.
Published on December 20, 2012 by weezi

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but..
it has fallen apart already. I love the rhinestone cross, but the macrame threads were hanging, not the beaded ends, but 2 other ends & it just kept unraveling & now it falls off. But if you don't mind loose ends, you can't go wrong, very pretty.
Published 10 months ago by Melea

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice my wife loved it., December 30, 2012
This review is from: Heirloom Finds Sideways Crystal Cross Black Macrame Bracelet Adjustable One Size Fits Most (Jewelry)
this is avery good bracelet lay flat on my arm.The only thing I do not like is the macrame cord is to long,I get it wet when I wash my hands.But I really like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sideways cross, December 28, 2012
Pretty ! it sparkles and shines and much cheaper than in stores. It was a gift for someone and they loved it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gave as a gift, December 27, 2012
I gave this as a gift to a co-worker and she absolutely loves it. She has worn it everyday since I gave it to her. she said that she has received a lot of compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the cross, December 20, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars unique, December 6, 2012
Bracelet is beautiful and unique; however, it is a bit long. I will cut the hanging pieces about 1/2 inch each and tie them shorter (easy fix!). I recommend this piece!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lol, June 25, 2014
We got to see how it goes. My kids like wearing glasses. I wear blue to match. Like it so

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, June 19, 2014
Dee (Pleasant Hill, CA) - See all my reviews
Sorry to leave a not so positive review but, this bracelet is falling apart after wearing it just a few times. It seems to be coming unraveled and little black threads have come un-braided and are sticking out everywhere. Kind of a waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, well made!, June 15, 2014
Beautiful, comfortable, love it! I've had it for a couple months now and wear it often. It is perfect for people that like their bracelets a bit larger on their wrists... Like me :)

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas presents, April 28, 2014
I got these back in xmas and got them as small gifts. not only were they great gifts they look beautiful on!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but.., March 18, 2014