- Save 10% Each On Qualifying Items Offered by Charles C Harmon Co LLC When You Purchase 3 or More. Enter code YOUSAVE3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SAVE! 20% OFF Instantly When You Buy 5 - 50 Seed Packs. Add 5 To Cart and Proceed To Checkout Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SAVE! 15% OFF When You Buy 3 - 50 Varieties Seed Packs. Add 3 to Cart and Go To Checkout For Savings. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying Items offered by Charles C Harmon Co LLC when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Bulk Pack
|Sale:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$49.96 (56%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- NEW YEAR'S SPECIAL - BUY 3 SAVE 15%. Buy 3 or more of our 50 Varieties Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Packs and Save 15% at checkout. (no coupon needed). Buy a Spare One; One for a Loved One and One for a Friend. RECOMMENDED by both Master Gardeners and Home Gardening Enthusiasts. Be amazed at the results you and your friends get with our top quality seeds and the Kudos you receive at Christmas when they open them.
- 100% NON-GMO gardening essentials like zucchini, tomato, cucumber, cauliflower, pepper and 45 other nongmo varieties. Prepper or home gardener planting survival vegetables, this vault is perfect.
- HIGHLY RATED - EASY TO GROW Heritage gardening seeds producing over 8000 plants for variety, storage & delicious taste.
- EASY TO GROW; NEW TO GARDENING? Our BONUS 33-page DOWN LOADABLE GUIDE shows you how to plant and store your non-hybrid seeds for best results. Full Color pictures of mature produce along with soil temp., spacing, depth, companion plants.
- OUR BLACK THUMB LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Even if you're the type of person who can't grow anything, we'll still stand behind our Guarantee. Whether tomorrow or 30 years from now...if you're not happy with your results, you'll receive a full refund of every penny you paid
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
This is my first shot ever at a garden aside from the herbs I also recently started growing. So far I am pleased and hopeful.
The only downfall was that these seeds didnt have any instructions with them like the seed packets do that you buy in the store. So as a first time gardener and dealing with 43 different seed packets, it made for a much more overwhelming and time comsuming project rather it would have been if instructions were given.
I had to research each type of seed and what time of year to plant them, etc...so hopefully I got it right!!
|Length: 1:07 Mins|
Heirloom seeds are good old-fashioned ones that aren't spoiled by modern-day agricultural practices. These are non-GMO, non-hybrid, and open pollinated. They are certified organic and that means, according to law, there cannot be any GMO seeds in the bunch.
I'm way thrilled to have the opportunity to try out these seeds. Family members have already purchased and started their plants, but we'll be using some of these packets. I'll be putting the rest aside in Mason jars for next year. Simply put the packets in the jars, seal, and store in a cool, dry place. There is a silica packet in each of the two packages in the larger one.
Not sure about zone? Head to Google, type in the name of the seed and perhaps say something like, "beet cylindra zone ..." Check out seedaholic and you'll find everything you'll ever want to know about your seed collection. Find something you don't want? There's a lot of seed swapping going on these days and that's the perfect solution.
HEIRLOOM SURVIVAL SEEDS: 50 VARIETIES
1. Beet Cylindra (150)
2. Beet Early Wonder (150)
3. Broccoli Green Sprouting Calabrese (100)
4. Brussels Sprouts Long Island Improved (150)
5. Cabbage Copenhagen Market (100)
6. Cabbage Golden Acre (100)
7. Carrot Danvers (500)
8. Carrot Danvers (500)
9. Cauliflower Snowball Y Improved (100)
10.Read more ›
I've had my heritage seeds pack for almost a month and I really am impressed at the speed with which these seeds sprout and the healthy looking plants that are beginning to grow. At first, I almost bought another, more expensive product, because it was advertised as coming with a "seed vault." It looked great but I think it's just a tin can.
After reading up on the best type of container for heritage seeds, I found that a metal can isn't a good way to store your survival seeds and that a glass container makes a much better vault for short term or long term storage. Wow, am I glad I didn't pay the extra money and was able to get a lot more seeds.
This package came very quickly and I was impressed that it had a suggestion for using one of your old pickle or spaghetti jars for a container. The lids on these jars are designed to re-seal so they are just as good as any jar you could use for storage and they don't cost anything to buy!
The only negative thing I could say about the product is that the packaging isn't fancy but that's ok because it's what's inside that I really care about.
I was surprised when I received additional information on the web in the form of videos and PDF reports that gave me critical planting, care and storage information. I really am pleased with this product.
|Length: 0:30 Mins|
This is a very large collection of seeds. It has two 6" x 4" bags, each containg 25 small baggies with seeds (total of 50 small bagges). The attached video you see small bags layout label down so you can see better the amount of seeds you get.
Here are the baggies I have:
broccoli ........100 seeds
brussles sprouts.150 seeds
corn salad.......150 seeds
swiss chard......75 seeds
In addition to the seeds the seller included a planting guide. It contains a succinct guide to every vegetable included in the package. It includes sun conditions, days to maturity, germination time, when to plant, companion plants as well as incompatible plants.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My daughter was starting a neighborhood garden and I thought I would surprise her by sending her this great collection of seeds. Read morePublished 6 days ago by cj
I put this package in the freezer when i received it and about a year later opened it and tried about 3 different verity of seeds. The germination rate was about 1%. Read morePublished 7 days ago by dwight offutt
For the price, I call it a starter pack.
For the amount of seeds you get, I feel like I need to get a degree in botany. Read more
Very excited to finally receive these. Will be starting seeds this week and will update after my green babies sprout for a head count!Published 9 days ago by Devon
Relative smaller package then what the product photos make appear. I've used about half the seeds but had no crops yet.Published 13 days ago by WolfDad
These were a Christmas gift that everyone ended up asking me where I got them from! A huge hit!Published 15 days ago by Jenks11
These seeds made it to Nepal, where they have been planted in a newly built greenhouse in the village of Takure. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Elizabeth Robinson Layton
Purchased these seeds as a backup plan. The green package in the preview photos is what I received, along with the downloadable planting guide PDF which IS full of super useful... Read morePublished 23 days ago by TxDesignMom
Has everything you'll need to make a vegetable garden. It came with short/long term storage instructions and details about particular vegetables.Published 25 days ago by Joselena Baldwin