on January 20, 2014
I am amazed at the quality of this company. I currently buy a 100% certified organic Helichrysum essential oil for $11.50 per 1 mL. Miracle Botanical's is not certified organic so it is cheaper.. ended up being about $7.80 per mL, so I was pleased with the savings. I hate to say it, because I am a huge promoter of organic products, but I feel this brand is just as therapeutic as the organic brand I use. Not many brands are! The company provides all the information that I needed...latin name, country of origin, statement of purity and method of distillation. While I was comparing costs, I found out DoTerra's brand of helichrysum is about $16/mL, Young living is about $20.60 per mL, Mountain rose is $9.45 per mL... so you can see that you are getting a great deal with Miracle botanicals. Will for sure buy this brand again. Thanks for a nice product!
on October 29, 2013
Make sure it's the Helichrysum *italicum* for bruises. I stubbed the heck out of my little toe literally just yesterday, and within a few hours the whole toe was dark purple and quite tender to the touch (could bend it fine, so nothing broken). Fortunately I'd just bought a fresh bottle of H.italicum (which is hard to find and expensive). One drop rubbed all around (gingerly), and the pain is gone. My toe turned bright red instead of purple. A little tender now, but I haven't oiled it in about 15 hours, since this morning - time for another drop. Most H.italicums (Y.Living, that brand in the square bottle) are really thin, so you end up with a river ($$$) when you're trying to get a drop. This one has a nice viscosity comparable to most essential oils, so you don't accidentally waste it.
on April 5, 2014
This is the immortelle essential oil and it is from morocco. It has a slight camphor note to the smell and if you apply to your face the camphor smell will make your eyes watery. The best immortelle essential oil comes from the island corsica in France. The corsica variety has more anti aging agents in the oil than any other variety grown else where. I was able to google and find this oil for the same price as this one.
on April 28, 2014
I have menniere's disease and this oil which I rub on the back of my ear twice daily has helped lower the volume of the tinnitus to such a degree that I hardly notice it at all now.....
on January 8, 2014
I got this for a friend of mine that had horrible bruises from on-going cancer treatment. After a week and a half of using it twice a day, the bruises are almost completely gone. And her doctor said there was nothing to help her bruises!
on February 21, 2013
I mixed it with some coconut oil and used it on my daughters eczema and it worked perfect! Now we are using it on everyone in the house skin to keep it soft :)
on October 20, 2014
i bought this to treat my husband after he developed a blood clot in his leg, DVT, after surgery. I used this in combination with other essential oils once a day and we saw a quick improvement in his the swelling in his leg (there was a large amount of swelling due to the clot). He was also on blood thinners and his dr's care as well as weekly blood tests. The Dr said it would be at least a month or two before we saw minimal improvement but I think the essential oil regimen helped improve the circulation and swelling more quickly.
on December 30, 2012
I have another bottle of basic Helichrysum oil and it's no comparison to this one. I used this to heal a bartholin cyst and it works great. It relieves the pain completely and the cyst was healed in a few days. The aroma and the warmth is very soothing. I've also used it on my dog for itchy skin and it soothes and calms him right down. I've ordered two more bottles of it. I highly recommend this product!
on April 11, 2015
This product is excellent, and though it may appear expensive, it is not. In fact, Miracle Botanicals has the best price we have found. This goes a LONG way, and is an effective pain and healing formula component. Our farmers Market and food coop customers are thrilled with its healing powers for rashes, painful joints and pulled muscles. We like to use it in our organic body cream in conjunction with ancient minerals magnesium oil. Put away your pain meds and reach for helichrysum italicum instead.
on September 1, 2015
I love this product and believe the quality was amazing. Shipping was prompt but the smell is really strong, very earthy, mushroom like. It was hard to mask the smell....If you need to use this oil please be prepared for the smell. If you are a migraine sufferer like me, you may want to ease into using it.