5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for the crafter who has everything
I sent the Paper Craft Station to my friend who loves to create her own greeting cards and postcards using mixed media. She told me that this will be perfect for upcoming projects that are hard to cut and manipulate on her existing equipment.
Published on December 28, 2008 by Rikki A. Marshall

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good.....
Published on March 5, 2009 by Barb

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good....., March 5, 2009
This review is from: Helix Paper Craft Station (Kitchen)
Useful for a variety of papercrafting projects, but I was disappointed in the trimmer feature. I usually have trouble keeping the wheel straight on my plastic trimmer, so I thought the metal guide on this product would ensure a straight cut. It does cut straight, but because the metal ruler/guide doesn't attach securely to the base, it can slide to the left or right, not ensuring a 90-degree cut. With arthritis in my hands, I find it too difficult to hold the guide firmly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for the crafter who has everything, December 28, 2008
This review is from: Helix Paper Craft Station (Kitchen)

Helix Paper Craft Station