- Lead screw with trapezoidal thread form for translating rotary motion into linear motion
- AISI 4140 steel for high fatigue strength and resistance to abrasion
- Rolled thread for stronger, smoother surface than cut thread
- Centralizing thread form for resistance to wedging and binding
- Right hand, 1 start thread
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Helix Right Hand Thread 1 Start Trapezoidal Lead Screw
|Price:||$68.79 - $1,510.56|
This Nook acme screw is a lead screw, or power screw, with a trapezoidal th... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This Nook acme screw is a lead screw, or power screw, with a trapezoidal thread form for translating turning motion into linear motion. It is made of American Iron and Steel Institute (ANSI) 4140 steel for high fatigue strength and resistance to abrasion. It has a rolled thread for a stronger, smoother surface than cut thread, and the centralizing thread form resists wedging and binding. This acme screw has a right-hand, 1 start thread and is suitable for use in linear actuators, machine slides, vises, presses, and jacks, among others.
Nook Industries manufactures mechanical and electro-mechanical actuators, assemblies, and components. The company, founded in 1969 and headquartered in Cleveland, OH, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001.