- Screw for a ball screw assembly with gothic arch thread form for translating rotary motion into linear motion
- 17-4 PH stainless steel for strength, hardness, and resistance to corrosion
- Rolled thread for stronger, smoother surface than cut thread
- Induction heat treated for hardness
- Black oxide coated for resistance to corrosion
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Helix Right Hand Thread Standard Accuracy Stainless Steel Ball Screw
|Price:||$70.43 - $212.78|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
This Nook ball screw with right-hand threads is the screw component for a b... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This Nook ball screw with right-hand threads is the screw component for a ball screw assembly. It has a gothic arch, or ogival, thread form that serves as a raceway for ball bearings, which are pushed forward as the screw is turned, translating rotary motion into linear motion. It is made of 17-4 PH stainless steel for strength, hardness, and resistance to corrosion. It has rolled thread for stronger, smoother surface than cut thread. It is induction heat treated for hardness and black oxide coated for resistance to corrosion. This ball screw is suitable for use in milling machines, routers, lathes, and forming machines, among others.
Nook Industries manufactures mechanical and electro-mechanical actuators, assemblies, and components. The company, founded in 1969 and headquartered in Cleveland, OH, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001.