Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Helle Symfoni Knife
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: One Size|Change

on September 26, 2013
I have spent about 4k the last couple years trying knives for fit and function. It was fun .... But if you are not doing that type of evaluation now (young guys)... Get this knife and save your cash. This is the knife I finally settled on. It is half or less the cost of all the other knives I tried out over two years.
on July 28, 2013
This is an outstanding knife. It's light, feels good in the hand and is unspeakably sharp right out of the box. The blade length is just right for a utility type knife. The leather sheath holds the knife securely and hangs comfortably on the belt. With the traditional triple-laminated scandinavian-grind blade, it's easy to maintain a hair-splitting sharp edge. Helle has a reputation as one of the very finest knife makers, and this knife is squarely within their tradition. Being constructed of natural materials, the color of the handle can vary a bit. Mine is lighter in color than shown, but equally attractive. The only downside to the knife is that its almost too beautiful to take into the field.
on December 25, 2012
I happen to like Scandinavian knives for quality, design and value. Their triple laminated steel is unmatched.

These knife is hand forged by Helle in Norway and is unbelievably sharp right out of the box. The traditional sheath is top quality leather. The birch and antler handle fills my hand well and is very comfortable to grip. I chose this particular knife as multi-function utility blade.

For more detailed information on Helle knives go to[...] In my opinion, this finely crafted knife is well worth the money.
on January 2, 2015
This is a nicely designed knife but quality control is poor. The knife that I ordered had poor blade/handle alignment. A knife with that serious a flaw never should have left the factory. I won't buy another Helle knife sight unseen.
on January 18, 2015
These are the best fixed blade hunting knives going. I have one and have bought one for all 3 of my boys. Razor sharp, durable edge has to be used to fully appreciate. Highly recommend.
on December 25, 2013
This is an excellent utility belt knife the only thing keeping me from rating it higher is the inability to process food with it because of the antler handle its porous and unsealed at the junction of the blade and I'm afraid it would collect and harbor bacterial matter. The knife itself is a work of art and I love the natural feel of the handle so it will be spending much time with me in the woods as the Scandinavian grind is a beast at woodworking hope this helps the next buyer.
on November 17, 2015
For those that like the Scandandavian style knives with their flat ground blades, this knife is an excellent size for everyday use.
on December 8, 2014
Received my knife very fast. Was very sharp out of the box. This is my third knife from this maker and all are excellent.
on November 5, 2014
Awesome knife made in samurai style by Viking decadents, samwiched softer/tougher steel construction. Awesome quality.

See 1 answered question