Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 31, 2011
After listening to the little samples of each song, I was really discouraged. But then I chose to go ahead and support Kirk and buy the CD and I was not dissappointed! I <3 Hello Fear. I had been so upset with other artists that I usually bought and the albums have been full of auto tune and less Jesus sadly. But Kirk, kept it totally Jesus. I can't help buy say Praise God on this CD. Thank you Kirk for keeping it 100 about the Lord and what he has brought you from. I can totally relate to this man and how Jesus keeps shining his Grace on me! :-)
on March 7, 2016
If you're looking for alternatives to the standard white bread, run of the mill Christian music, this is the choice to make. I especially like track 7, "I Smile." It's got a good beat, a catchy hook, and a fantastic message. Buy with confidence.
on June 6, 2011
Kirk Franklin never fails to minister to the broken and the whole. For anyone who has allowed fear to hold them back from living a full life, this CD will speak loud and clear. The songs are encouraging and easy to listen to. They, as most of Kirk's songs do, linger in your mind long after the CD is over. I bought this CD because "Smile" was on it and was pleasantly surprised that I like many of the other songs also. Bonus!
Everyone might not get the fear message because it may not be what you struggle with but, it can certainly be used to encourage anyone to move into a 'brighter' place. I would definitely reccommend this CD to a friend. 'Cause you look so much better when you Smile.
on January 5, 2012
If you like his stuff... you'll love this CD as well.

Each song seemingly has a different message that will hit ya in various ways
each time you listen.

A bit of something for everyone (all generations) are on this project.
Kirk pulls it all together very well.

So, you'll either be cryin' , shoutin', or simply tappin' your feet, clappin' your
heads and bobbin' your head on this project !
on August 16, 2015
Definitely top 3 album from Kirk. He has quite a variety of tastes and styles that under a less seasoned performer/producer, would have been viewed as unfocused. Kirk handles it with ease. Favorite tracks: Give me and Something about the name Jesus pt.2
on October 5, 2013
Kirk Franklin makes Great Music Always, this cd was No Different...a pleasure to listen too. He always make me feel like I can conquer anything. I have all his cds and will continue to support him b/c I feel he supports me:-) His music makes me think, laugh, cry & ask myself real questions...most I don't want to answer but know I need to, to grow. Thanks Kirk! I can never repay U but I can pray for U and I do that for you and your family daily. Don't know if I can get a prayer pass the ceiling but I try for U:-)
on May 1, 2015
I've been listening to this CD in my car and it's one of my favorite. Now I can listen to it on my Kindle. It's a great CD and Kirk Franklin is a gospel great. This CD takes you to church and back, there are so many great songs. Add this one to your collection.
on April 15, 2011
The message of this album is real and strong. The Blood of Jesus Christ has power to heal all sickness, all disease, every fear. The Blood of Jesus Christ Cleanses, washes and makes whole. I'm so glad that Kirk has made this album. Hello Fear, What's up!? No longer do I live in fear, No longer do I let fear rule me. The Lord has given us power, love and a sound mind.

Bangers that I absolutely love:
'Gimme that', it's raw real "I want the power to walk away when another god tries to take Your place. A love that'll never change, Gimme that" The bridge on this song is ....I'm speechless!

Listen I'm literally throwin my shoe at this album. I am a super super, go hard fan of Kirk and when I say this man delivers on every single album, I mean it. Kirk continue to let God use you, this gift of yours is phenomenal. I bless God for you! Lord continue to bless Bro Kirk, anoint him every minute of the day. Equip him with all the tools he needs to continue to present music to lift up and edify the body of Christ

'Hello Fear'---It's self explanatory. No longer under the hold of fear. A powerful song!

'Everyone Hurts'---When I first heard those drum beats, I was hooked. Drew me in, we're human we all hurt

'At the Altar' is that raw, traditional gospel. Folks we know what happens at the altar, and this song reminds us all of being at the altar. Praise God! Hallelujah!!!! Praise Break!

'I Smile' was the first song I heard off this album and I love it soooo much! This song will brighten up your day. There's a special clarity that comes when you listen to it. Keep smiling, through the hardship, heart break and pain

'The Moment # 1 and # 2' All I have to say is Praise God for the Blood. These are the best songs on the album!
on April 4, 2011
I would say this is one of Kirk's best albums yet. The worst song is probably the first one (pretty generic/standard), but the rest of the album is pretty good.

I got the impression that he put a lot of work and effort into this project. The songs are very well arranged, and the musicianship is impressive - they use some innovative chords and progressions in songs (i.e. The Altar) that really impressed me. I always say, when an artist releases a new album, I want to hear something NEW - whether it is a new song, or a new groove, a new hook, some refreshing lyrics.....SOMETHING - I think artists should excel at their craft over time - your fifth album should be better than your fourth for example, and definitely better than your first and deliver something new and different to manifest your dedication to your craft. I don't just want to hear the same old generic grooves, beats and lyrical content. And I was glad to get a Gospel album that....delivers THE GOSPEL, and the message of the changing power in the blood of Jesus! There are some songs that are more or less entirely inspirational, but I was glad to hear songs that deliver the Word and and Gospel, and actually profess the name of Jesus. Too many Gospel artists are conforming and going the route of inspiration-only music, and relying exclusively on Hip-Hop drum programming and beats to appeal to their audience. The power is still in the blood, in the gospel and in the name of Jesus.

I can say this album impressed me and left me believing that he and his production team, singers and musicians are spending time to excel at their craft.

The album is definitely worth buying - one of the better albums I have purchased in recent memory.
on July 9, 2016
This album is FANTASTIC!!! The title cut, Hello Fear, was & is "just what the doctor ordered" for me. The entire album is very uplifting & I say to Kirk:: "Hang in there , Brother; I feel your pain but be strong & keep it coming. I'm praying for both of us." - BUY THIS ALBUM!!! It could be one of the best investments you could make for your life!!!