5.0 out of 5 stars perfect
Item was pefect , the box was a little bent but no damage to the product so no worries . the price was just right too !!
Published on December 20, 2011 by viri

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but poor quality
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:25 Mins
Just to be clear, what your paying for when you purchase this guitar is the name "Hello Kitty."

Pros: The logo and design are very cute, as are the green geared tuners. The size is nice, being slightly less than a half size guitar and more like the size of a baritone ukulele. The geared tuners themselves seem nice enough as well...
Published on May 6, 2011 by Nunya Biz

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but poor quality, May 6, 2011
Length:: 0:25 Mins

Cons: Shoddy quality; poor paint job around the neck and sound hole, scuffs and knicks on headstock. Horrible factory strings, though that's not unusual and they should be replaced if you want it to sound remotely decent.

All that being said, if you're just wanting this for the novelty factor and you're a Hello Kitty fan, or if your wanting this as a beginner guitar for your child (or you) to learn on, then I would recommend it. But, by no means is this a high quality guitar, so please don't be expecting that.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, December 20, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars quality isn't too good, March 11, 2012
This review is from: Hello Kitty 30" Acoustic Guitar - Pink (88099) (Toy)
i bought this guitar for my niece. the first day that she used it one of the strings snapped as well as the part you tighten it with. she wasn't rough with the guitar either. i saw when it broke and she was using it as she was supposed to. i wouldn't recommend it because of it's crappy quality

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, February 16, 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
I was expecting the pink Monster High guitar as shown on the add but instead I received one black and blue with the characters in white. Construction is weak and finishes aren't good. Too expensive for the quality I did received.

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves her guitar!, March 22, 2014
This review is from: Hello Kitty 30" Acoustic Guitar - Pink (88099) (Toy)
The guitar is a kids guitar, but it seems sturdy . It holds tune fairly well....well until small hands mess with the tuners. I was able to play a few kids tunes on it for her. The paint job is not perfect, but for the low cost, I didn't expect it to be great. It comes with only on strap knob..I really don't know what they were thinking there. I've tried to put nylon strap on and tie it around the neck, but it doesn't work. I need to install another knob so she can hold the guitar by a strap. This is the main reason I gave it 4 stars.

I will have to give Amazon 5 stars for customer service. When I ordered the guitar, another graphic was pictured (pink with a rainbow) and I received the black/white/pink. They quickly shipped another, but I still received the black/white/pink version. Apparently the vendor had changed the graphic and didn't make the pink w/rainbow version. They offered a refund, but I chose to keep one of the guitars and sent the other back. In the end, my daughter was happy just to have the guitar with Hello Kitty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty Rocks!, February 11, 2014
Yes, that's right ... I am giving Hello kitty 5 Stars! Not because it is exquisitely crafted or anything, but because it made my four-year-old daughter's day! And for $20, or whatever it was, that is a bargain I would never pass up. (She is actually sleeping with it right next to her pillow as I write this). Plus, by the time she starts breaking strings and banging it into things, which will probably be soon, she will want something else anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter LOVES this but..., December 25, 2013
This review is from: Hello Kitty 30" Acoustic Guitar - Pink (88099) (Toy)
My daughter loves this and I know that it's more a toy then an instrument. (However, a friend who plays with the guitar says it's a good starter to figure out if we should invest the money into a real instrument and long term lessons) So I can deal with what's NOT perfect about the construction. What I can't deal with is I ordered what is pictured (a pink guitar with strips behind the hello kitty face) and received a black guitar with the hello kitty face. Good thing she loves it regardless of not being her favorite color. Now that I read the reviews I see that other's have had issues with receiving a different item. Maybe if I expected that there was a possibility for a different guitar I would have gotten a "Five". Just don't like "surprises" of this nature.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap!, February 16, 2013
This review is from: Hello Kitty 30" Acoustic Guitar - Pink (88099) (Toy)
Can't even tune this guitar because the bridge started to rip off with the slightest tension on the strings. Piece of junk.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Quality, January 22, 2013
M. Martin (Lafayette, LA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hello Kitty 30" Acoustic Guitar - Pink (88099) (Toy)
I know this is a toy, but the neck was coming off of the body when I received it. It was completely unusable as anything other that a display piece to hang on the wall.

3.0 out of 5 stars Paying For "Hello Kitty", December 27, 2011
This review is from: Hello Kitty 30" Acoustic Guitar - Pink (88099) (Toy)
Overall this is an alright guitar. It borders on the line of being a toy and an instrument. Pretty decent sound, the finish is pretty shotty...Paint chipping straight out of the box? If you are looking for a beginner guitar I'm sure $50 will buy a better one than this. If you looking for Hello Kitty then here it is. It is what it is!

Hello Kitty 30" Acoustic Guitar - Pink (88099)
$34.99