Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hello Kitty LED Flashligh - Pink (30099)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Style Name: Hello Kitty|Change
Price:$3.99 - $109.22

on September 2, 2014
The almost-five year oid I gave this to loves it. Of course, she's a big Thomas fan. She told her mother she's going to use it on Halloween. It's well-constructed and the light is very bright - perfect for Halloween. Also, it's fun for kids to use the button that makes just a dot of light, or use the switch that creates a constant light - and they can put the light under their chins in a dark room and say, "OOOOOOOOO" and try to scare someone, which kids her age love to do, of course. It's not a piece of plastic junk - very well made.
on January 15, 2015
Nice easy toy for the little one's who love Thomas! Would be a 5 star but the button can be difficult to push for a youngin.
The light isn't too horribly bright so it doesn't burn when it gets shinned in your face, just enough to light up a dark room.
on April 22, 2013
We ordered two on accident and got the black and pink and the pink and pink, which worked great actually because we had one for our daughter and the extra we have to my son(5+4). They're rough on stuff and these have held up so far, bright enough for a kid and simple too. They like them.
on February 5, 2013
Daughter was very happy to receive this flashlight as she's a big Dora fan. The flashlight is nice in that it uses an LED light which is bright enough and long lasting. The issue with this flashlight is that the switch that turns the flashlight on continuously works 50% of the time (this is the second flashlight, the first flashlight was returned as the switch wouldn't work at all). There is a smaller button on top of the larger switch which turns the flashlight on intermittently which works fine. It's unfortunate that the switch is not engineered better as this would have been a quality product otherwise.
on November 14, 2013
Flashlight is adorable, but after few uses the switch on/off broke. My 4 year old still plays with the flashlight and holds the on switch pressed to have it working, but when you let go it does not work.
The quality is not very good, I guess you get what you paid for.
on August 6, 2015
My little 2 and 3 year old grandsons are Thomas crazy, so I bought 2 of these for them to play with in the backyard on warm summer nights. They are also using them as nightlights to sleep with. I really love that they came with batteries, making them very Nana friendly and preventing me from having to run to town to buy batteries. Great product!
on July 17, 2015
My son loves this flashlight. And its awesome that it comes with batteries! The only thing is it is kind of easy for my son, who is only two. To open up the battery compartment. Which I don't like since he could take the battery's out and what not. Besides that very well play flashlight for a toddler.
on July 29, 2013
and the light doesn't always stay on. My 5 year old loves Hello Kitty, so I got her this for night. The light sometimes stays on like we want it to - but sometimes turns off. You get what you pay for - and this was super cheap. It makes her happy though and I would probably get another one if this broke.
on December 10, 2014
Great flashlight for bedtime as the light is quite dim and will not shine in your (or your child's) eyes. It does not provide enough light for power outage situations or even to look for an object under the bed. Just enough light to help little ones sleep.
on April 11, 2016
Great flashlight for a toddler. Easy to push button (after practicing as the buttons a little hard)-- some what brighter than I expected but less than our LED flashlight he kept playing with so this Thomas one is great. We use ours for our night-light-book and it's a great hit; especially when he needs to go down the hallway at night.