Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Style Name: Pancake MakerProduct Packaging: Standard PackagingChange

on September 11, 2012
The product listing has it listed as a toy. A toy it may be but it is very functional for dorm living. I sent this to my daughter who is away at school and she loves using this. She loves to cook but does not have a bona fide kitchen. At the very least this is convenient for a single person and it's Hello Kitty, which she loves.
11 comment33 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2014
I was concerned about my manhood. Guys you understand me, I spent years trying to prove my manhood. I trained as an MMA fight, I spent a season as a lumberjack, punched a bear, but none of those things made me feel manly enough. I couldn't find a way to make myself feel totally masculine. I was given this slow cooker by a friend, who probably deserved to be punched into next tuesday, but I resisted that urge, and reluctantly accepted the gift. I cooked up a pot of spicy chili, using 3 kinds of chiles. The kind of chili kicks you in the nads and then laughs in your face. Not only did the Hello Kitty Slow Cooker make it better than I've ever made it before, it was hotter than before. So hot in fact, I spontaneously grew a luxurious and verdant layer of back hair.

I realized that it took a Hello Kitty Slow Cooker to make me feel like a man, I now am in search of a comb with a long handle so I can groom my back hair.
33 comments87 of 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 10, 2015
this is a very cute rice cooker but I am so disappointed since the first that I've used the product the whole plate of the rice cooker melted and the melted alloy went down which burned the entire plastic of the same side.
review image review image review image
on August 20, 2012
I bought this for myself as a birthday gift & love it! Love Hello Kitty & pink so it was a winner there. It cooks very fast, so you gotta be ready with rest of your meal. Only cons--only makes 3 at a time, so if you're cooking for a crowd, it might take awhile! It also gets VERY HOT so I would supervise children using this. Glad I added to my shelf of "do I really need another gadget?" items.
0Comment34 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2015
Very cute! I love it. It cleans up easily because its non stick. Also on a side note you can use it to make more than just pancakes. I also make scrambled eggs on it, grilled cheese sandwiches come out with little kitty faces imprinted on the bread, quesadillas, I still have yet to try folding a slice of left over pizza in half and reheating it with it. I believe this pancake maker will save the world one day
review image review image
0Comment25 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2014
This is sooo cute. I bought it as a gift for my daughter and with the exception of the small size, She loves it
on December 6, 2013
Works great and super cute! It's on the smaller side but the perfect size for what I need it for (2-3 people with some leftovers). The bonus is that I can tell my toddler that Hello Kitty made his food and he gets excited and giggles!
0Comment16 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my daughter in law. I bought the first one and it would not turn on after a few days. Luckily this happened when we first received it. I exchanged it and so far the second one has been working well. It has only been a couple of weeks. I hope it doesn't stop working because it does a great job of cooking the rice and is really cute. The exchange was so easy. I was given return postage and the replacement came within days. I was very pleased with the quickness and ease of the exchange.
on July 31, 2014
I got this item for my birthday in May and it works great. I've had no issues with this product and it makes cooking rice so much easier.
on December 9, 2013
Adorable and the right price, perfect for anyone liking hello kitty, my friend is going to love this slow cooker