5.0 out of 5 stars Great little alarm clock!
This clock is a great little unit! I love that it also has the auxiliary line input to hook up other audio devices (MP3 players, Ipods, etc). So cute! Highly recommended!
Published 19 months ago by Mike

3.0 out of 5 stars good for my daughter but radio is not so good
Published 6 months ago by CCB14

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little alarm clock!, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Hello Kitty AM/FM Alarm Clock Radio KT2051B (Pink) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Grandaughter loves it., March 25, 2013
It was a Christmas present for my gdaughter.
She wanted it to wake her up in the morning
to go to school.She says it works great, rings
loudly and wakes her.
Her sister wants one now.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 7 year granddaughter loves it., August 27, 2013
She sent me a video of her clock and explained how it had music which she didn't know and was very excited about having her very first alarm clock. Perfect clock so far. 1 month old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Love love love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good clock radio, March 27, 2014
Works great. The display is easy to read. Nine-year-old daughter loves it. Good motivator for getting out of bed to her own alarm.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but Inoperable, March 25, 2014
The last digit (where the 8 is shown in the picture) was not functioning properly, thereby showing 1/2 of the number so I sent it back. Altho I wanted a girly radio for my daughter's room, it seems like all the girly radios have bad reviews due to poor quality so I purchased Sony ICF-C218 Clock Radio which works great!

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of Junk, March 22, 2014
Edward L. Howe (Dunwoody, GA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my daughter for her bedroom. I set the time on it, set the alarm, and tuned in a radio station. The tuner is mediocre. I could get in some radio stations, but the weaker stations were fuzzy. The sound was terrible, but I didn't buy this for its hi-fi capabilities.
I changed the mode between on/off/auto/alarm, and the LED went all wonky. Wiggling the switch, I got it back to normal, but the time reset back to 12:00. Well, that's not going to be very useful. I'm sending it back. I saw another review that had a similar problem, so I'm guessing the manufacturing is hit or miss. Some people get good units, some get bad. Hello Kitty Roulette?

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in Pink, March 8, 2014
9 year old daughter loves it and its easy for her to use herself. Simple, pretty, and it works. Good Kitty

4.0 out of 5 stars serves the purpose, March 4, 2014
This item works great, has option to alarm with music or buzzing sound. I would definitely recommend for the kiddies

3.0 out of 5 stars good for my daughter but radio is not so good, February 28, 2014
It's just ok. My 7 year old loves it and it is great for our purpose of helping her start waking up on her own with an alarm clock. She likes to wake up to the radio instead of the alarm so I would have liked the radio to have been a little better. Just understand that the clarity of the radio stations is old school and it's hard to tune in to very many stations with a clear sound. We found a station that comes in clear and its music she likes so it works fine for her.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Hello Kitty AM/FM Alarm Clock Radio KT2051B (Pink)
$29.99 $19.99