5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT
Published on January 1, 2011 by T Rose

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced
Product is very much overpriced relative to similiar products with just 50 less pieces. Other scrapbooks sets with 350 pieces were very inexpensive by comparison. Take time to shop around.
Published on January 4, 2012 by Recent purchase

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, January 1, 2011
This review is from: Hello Kitty All-in-One Scrapbook Kit (Toy)
You never know what you'll be getting with these craft/scrapbooking type kits. Sometimes they come in and don't seem to be more than a few dollar store items thrown into a box. This is not the case with this kit. My daughter has spent hours playing with it. There are so many pieces included and they're all pretty great. Thick paper, nice stickers, pretty ribbons, photo frames, etc.
I'm very impressed and will be looking for another kit made by the same manufacturer for my other daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome gift for little girls, January 4, 2011
This review is from: Hello Kitty All-in-One Scrapbook Kit (Toy)
I purchased this for my 6 yr old daughter. She loves it! It is the perfect starter scrapbook for a child that likes to draw, cut, paste, organize, and save everything!

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable product, but the glue stinks!, May 1, 2011
This review is from: Hello Kitty All-in-One Scrapbook Kit (Toy)
I love this scrapbook because it's the first one I've ever owned. The little papers are just perfect and the stickers are great, though I do wish there were more. My only problem comes from the book itself. If you stick things to the front of a page, you should wait at least an hour before sticking anything to the backside, and even then your hard work might fall off the page. Use your own glue sticks! The one that comes with this kit is not the greatest. Still, I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun!, November 13, 2011
This review is from: Hello Kitty All-in-One Scrapbook Kit (Toy)
Many pieces to in this box to create whatever their imagination has in store. She still uses the scissors that came with it. This is our third set for the Hello Kitty scrapbooks and each one was different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty Kit, November 29, 2010
This review is from: Hello Kitty All-in-One Scrapbook Kit (Toy)
I bought this kit for my friend because she loves decorating her things with hello kitty. This was the perfect gift for her.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea., May 29, 2012
This review is from: Hello Kitty All-in-One Scrapbook Kit (Toy)
My niece had one of these. It's good for kids, tweens, teens, and even some adults. If you get this for your kids just make sure that they don't take any of your treasured photos of of the family scrapbook. However, provided they have enough of their own photos, this is a great activity for them. My niece had on of these and she loved it so much that it wasn't too long before she was finished with the craft.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty Rocks Again!, November 26, 2011
Sharon Russell (Eureka, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hello Kitty All-in-One Scrapbook Kit (Toy)
I have 2 people in my family who are Hello Kitty crazy. This sturdy set is the cutest! I can't wait to see their faces when they open their gifts. It looks to be a pretty good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real scrapbooking GEM!!!, June 7, 2012
This review is from: Hello Kitty All-in-One Scrapbook Kit (Toy)
A must for any little girl who loves Hello Kitty. This is the best scrapbooking kit on a child's level. . I'm looking at the scrapbook my 8 year old niece made for me and I'm so impressed. Family photographs on colorful pages with stickers to decorate every page. I will treasure this gift that has been returned to me with loving care on every page. This will not disappoint. Hello Kitty should make many more of these, each with a different theme, I would buy every one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, January 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, January 17, 2012
This review is from: Hello Kitty All-in-One Scrapbook Kit (Toy)
This scrapbook kit is awesome. My daughter got this and I was surprised how much came with it, very impressive! It has a lot of accessories. And the main scrapbook, is really nice. It's not a cheap thing that is just put together. It is really nice like I said. It holds up. My daughter was super excited to get this. She is in love with Hello Kitty. This is a must buy for anyone who loves hello kitty and crafty projects. So glad we got this. You wont be disappointed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›