5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed
This product exceeded my expectations. Very impressed with the look, quality, and functionality of the watches. Extremely pleased with the price.
Published 22 months ago by Walter Stewart

3.0 out of 5 stars HUGE!
These watches are very basic - exactly as the look lin the picture, but are huge on the wrist. I can't imagine kids wearing them! It's a gift, so hopefully they will work...
Published 19 months ago by Christina Gouglev

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars HUGE!, April 16, 2013
This review is from: Hello Kitty Black & White Classic Watch with Free Pair of Red Heart Love Necklace from Y2B (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality..., April 21, 2013
Although it was only $6 for 2 watches, most basic watches work no matter the price. When the watches arrived they were running instead of having that plastic guard between the side of the watch and the pin, and when I pulled the pins on EACH watch they would not stop ticking. I had to move the pin in and out and mess around with it before it would stop ticking. Then after I finally set the time, it would not keep it and within an hour and a half would be 10-12 minutes behind. After the 2nd day of trying on the other watch it was the same problem with keeping time, but now when I try to set it the pin will not turn (hour hand won't go past 12, minute hand won't go past 6) therefore I cannot set the watch. If you buy these watches bc you are a Hello Kitty fan just chalk these up to a cute collector's item =(

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, January 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Very good

5.0 out of 5 stars love these, March 31, 2014
love the watches, my daughters are very happy with the watches. They are adorable and work well, came with extra batteries too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont Do it, January 25, 2014
Im not super happy! I though I was going to get all items including the FREE pair of red heart love necklace. The necklaces were not with the package. When I contacted the seller they said that it ships from China and it is a long way from the US so there may be damage on the items. They offered to re-ship the items when I told them that the only thing missing were the necklace, they just said ok! I still don't know if the missing item is being shipped or not. P.S. I bought this item from Onlinemarket66

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, September 10, 2013
I love the watches PLUS they come with EXTRA batteries! I gave the white one to my daughter. I love the color black and pink so I kept the black one.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap crap!, August 9, 2013
natalie (LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, US) - See all my reviews
Bought these for one of my daughters who is hello kitty crazy last december for christmas, the straps broke on christmas! Seriously, crap, cheap crap! You get what you pay for. Don't buy them! It was like throwing money in the garbage!

5.0 out of 5 stars JD, June 12, 2013
My little great niece love Hello Kitty and she really love that fact that she can switch up when wearing watches. She's very fashionable to be 10 years old.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not just for kids!, June 3, 2013
I'm 24 years old and got these for myself because I thought they were cute. When I got them I was really happy because they are just as cute in person! I was a little disappointed because one of the pins that held the straps in place fell out.. But it was easily fixed at a watch store for little to no cost.

All in all they are worth the cash. And add a touch of whimsy to your outfit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›