Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on October 7, 2011
My almost 3 year old only picked these up 2 times to play with since we've had them in the last week. I bought them brand new from Toys R Us and all I hear is static. I am trying to tech my daughter how to click the button to talk and release to hear the other person, however she can't hear the other person over the static. You can faintly hear the other person. Kind of a lame toy however I gave it as a give to another three year old and the feedback was that she loved it however also was having a difficult time grasping the press-to-talk function. Would be a fun toy without static. Without being able to hear defeats the purpose of it in the first place!
on January 1, 2012
This set of walkie talkies is cute, but that is the only positive thing I can say. If you like to hear static (all the time) this is the toy for you. Whenever it is not being talked into, the walkie talkies emit static. The range is also very poor. We will be taking this back to the store ASAP and putting extra money into this purchase.
on December 25, 2011
These things are total junk. They are cheap and they are extremely chatty. If neither handset is in PTT mode, they are loud and obnoxious. Don not buy. Garbage. By real walkies for $5 more.
on December 28, 2011
i had this walkie talkie set (for my little sister) for 3 days and it started to be staticy. the first couple days it worked fine with a little static. the 3rd or 4th day it started to be staticy like crazy. the only thing you gcould hear was the morse code sent to eachother. the only way to hear eachother was if you were right next to eachother, which blows off the entire point. i dont remcomend this at all.
on October 16, 2013
The range was about ten feet, which defeats the purpose. There was also a lot of static. At least it comes with batteries, but if you need to replace them, the batteries I saw were $5 a piece. Each one takes four batteries. Not worth it.
on January 7, 2012
The HK Bracelet Walkie Talkie Set was really cute. The product is really noisy, the range is very poor. Price point was good, nice for a bracelet only...
on December 26, 2013
They are fine for my 3 year old but they have no volume control and emit too much white noise when NOT holding the button down to speak (keying the mic). Otherwise they are fun and work well and we like that they fit on our kids wrists. I wanted to use them when playing hide and seek but they are so loud when not talking that it ruins it.
on November 20, 2013
ALL I HEAR IS STATIC!!!! the morse code button on the bottom of one of the radios doesnt even work, incredibly dissapointed with my purchase not only because of the poor quality of these walkie talkies, but also because of the other hello kitty item I ordered to go with this, the hello kitty headlight 2-pack is junk as well! one is broke and I had to fidget with the other to even get it to work! spend the money and buy better quality, im fairly certain these will be broke within the first week or less of my kids playing with them!!
on May 31, 2013
I purchased this set of walkie talkies for my daughter's birthday. They have never worked, even with new batteries. One would turn on, the other would not. Since I bought them two months before her birthday, and didn't find out that they didn't work until she opened them, I would only receive a partial refund, and would have to pay for shipping both ways. This is the first bad purchase I have made through AMAZON.com. I do all of my Christmas shopping via Amazon.com, but will reconsider this Christmas, due to the poor customer service I have received on this item. UPDATE: Amazon customer service did issue a refund on this item, and free return shipping.
on January 10, 2013
Not What I Expected To Much Static, My Niece Got Bored With It After Playing With For Only A Few Hours ,You Have To Be Standing Next To Each Other For It To Work Properly.