Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pink Hello Kitty 6 Crystal Watch Friend Gift Adult size
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 20, 2014
very cute but the wait was extraordinarily long I was surprised when it did arrive and it was contained in a little suede draw sting pouch with hello kitty on the outside ..so far works great keeps time and looks adorable on.
on January 27, 2014
I LOVE HELLO KITTY, AND WITH ALL THE COMPLIMENTS I HAVE BEEN GETTING ON IT, SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE. VERY NICE WATCH FOR A PERSON WHO IS 40-ISH SUCH AS MYSELF AS WELL AS A YOUNGER GIRL. THANKS FOR OFFERING IT. I JUST LOVE IT.
on January 26, 2014
The watches was beautiful. I have a 17 years old who at first did not want another watch, but I let her see how beautiful it was, she quickly changed her mind and wanted it for herself. I was impressed too.
on January 13, 2013
I will keep this watch because my granddaughter is growing so. But I wanted it for Christmas and I searched for a "toddler watch"! The face on this one is larger than her wrist! Grear for a 7 year old but much to big for a "toddler aged 3-4".
Quality is great though!
on May 14, 2013
The first time I wore it the back feel off and the wrist band broke. Complete disappointment!!! Complete waste of money!!
on November 21, 2013
The two small straps that hold the band down broke. I give it to a friend as a gift and was completely embarrassed.
on January 5, 2013
It says its a child's watch, it isn't, it is huge even for me an old women....I couldn't give it to my granddaughter so wearing it myself.
on January 10, 2013
This watch it pretty. However, the battery was dead, you just have to buy a new battery, otherwise great gift.
on January 21, 2013
She was begging for this watch and it finally came. This is a xmas gift and it didn't come in Jan.
on July 11, 2014
Not worth it, the band is so frail that it broke when i put it on.