Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hello Kitty & Friends - Let's Be Friends (Vol. 4)
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

VINE VOICEon November 18, 2008
Hello Kitty & Friends: Let's Be Friends is the fourth volume of DVDs released for Hello Kitty & Friends. This disc features two stories starring Hello Kitty ("The Dream Thief" and "The Wonderful Sisters"), two stories featuring Keroppi ("Let's Be Friends" and "The Big Adventure"), and one story featuring Pochacco ("Exciting Birthday").

Hello Kitty & Friends is a well-done series for its intended audience (children ages three through seven). From the moment this DVD started, my three-year-old daughter was mesmerized by it in a way I had never seen her mesmerized by another show. I think the combination of the cute animation style, the colors, and the music help to make the show accessible to young children. And I have to admit that, as an adult, even I enjoyed the episodes on this DVD. The writing for the English dub was done in such a way that it really wasn't talking down to the kids, which helped me to enjoy what I was watching.

This is a rather "low frills" DVD; the only extra on the DVD is the DVD credits. Normally, I would count the lack of special features as a mark against a DVD. However, since this DVD is being aimed at and marketed to young children, special features aren't nearly as important. Since younger children have shorter attention spans, they're not likely to sit still for special features.

These Hello Kitty DVDs contain anime that's very friendly to young children, although girls will probably be more interested in it than boys. If you have a young child at home and are looking for kid-friendly anime, then I would recommend the Hello Kitty & Friends DVDs.
on October 8, 2015
my daughter loves it
on November 1, 2012
The product arrived promptly, it was in good condition, no tears, creases or rips, the tape played fine, no problems, my daughter watched it the same day it arrived.