Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on May 24, 2013
My daughter really likes this suitcase, which is the most important thing, but it feels like poor quality. The zipper is a little stiff and hard to zip. The handle is a little flimsy and feels like it might break off. It's made of cheap plastic. For a suitcase that is this expensive, it should be of better quality, but you pay for the Hello Kitty name.

With that said, my 4 year old loves it and drags it around the house. Lets hope she drags it around Europe this summer too.
on July 14, 2013
I bought this for my 7 year old daughter & she loves it! It's roomy enough to pack for a 3-5 day stay...including shoes. It's sturdy & will survive any security scan. It's lightweight though; so she can pull along herself. And it's just adorable...but what do you expect from "Hello Kitty"?
on August 22, 2014
Everyone loves it

My 4 year old daughter always wants to go on trips because she gets to carry it and revel in the numerous complements she receive. It is easy to maneuver, spacey and was built to last. It is beautiful and was worth the purchase.
on October 21, 2013
My grand daughter will be so excited to get this piece of luggage. It is a Christmas gift and she has requested it. I think the zipper is going to be a challenge for her but she will master it at the age of 5. Also, this not a piece to be checked luggage. The outer shell will not hold up to the handling.
on January 15, 2015
I purchased this for my granddaughter and since the family was at my house for two weeks it was a constant battle with my grandson and granddaughter over who got to play with the suitcase. Great for the kids to put their toys in and pull around the house.
on December 28, 2013
Cute and stylish, but too small for my 9 yr old to use for packing. This suit case is only good for over night stays. A bit pricey for the size but that's what you get when you pay for a name!! :(
on June 24, 2013
My daughter loved her Hello Kitty suit case! She was able to handle it herself. Caught the eye of other little girls!
on April 28, 2014
I purchased this for my daughter so she could have her own little carry on because we travel quite often and she likes carrying her own luggage. It was the perfect size for her and she loved it!
on March 11, 2015
Too pricey. Have seen it much cheaper. My granddaughter loved it. It had a mar on the front but she would not let her dad send it back for another one, lol!
on August 27, 2013
this was a birthday gift for my 5 year old great grand daughter she loved it ! she said she will use it when she comes to visit me ! and for sleep overs !