5.0 out of 5 stars DSI XL x 2
Published on March 15, 2011 by 4-Hour Body in Minnesota

1.0 out of 5 stars pointless
I wanted to send this back and got no response! It doesn't have a hole for the camera on the D's which is what my daughter uses most! Why would I put a sticker over it.
Published 15 months ago by momof3

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars DSI XL x 2, March 15, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hello Kitty Cute Pink Hearts Video Game Vinyl Decal Cover Skin Protector for Nintendo DSi XL (Video Game)
Both of my kids (a boy and a girl) received DSI XL's from Santa this year. My daughter had asked for a 'pink' DSI XL from Santa, she received a 'Burgandy' DSI XL. The skins were a great way to differentiate her DSI XL between her brother and her other friends. We always know which one is hers and it makes her feel special, plus she now has a "pink" DSI XL! Oh the things we do for our children...!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits fine on my DSi XL, January 31, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I saw the other review and was nervous about buying this cute skin for my DSi XL. After reading it however, I realized that given my basic ability of reading and comprehension my order would be just fine. You see it all the time, some rocket scientist doesn't or can't read about what the item they are purchasing is or whether or not it even goes to something they may or may not already have! Then they get all in a huff over their OWN ignorance and decide to post an incorrect and misleading review of an innocent product to try and "warn" others not to make the same mistakes as they did. The irony of this of course is that nobody else is ever going to make the same mistakes as they did because no one else is that DUMB!!! 2 + 2 = 4 not 22!

1.0 out of 5 stars pointless, January 11, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Up Your DSI XL, September 13, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I really wouldn't call this a skin protector; it's more like a sticker that goes around the DSI XL. It does look really cool and I would recommend it to girls who like Little Kitty. It really does "dress" it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product Ratings, April 6, 2014
100% recommend the product sastifecho am very with the purchase I made and I had no problem with the product

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok at first but fades quickly, January 7, 2014
Its really nice but unfortunately it fades way too quickly giving the appearance of an old looking design, It would be nice if the colors resisted usage a little more but I wont be getting another decal for the ds ever.. instead I purchased a hello kitty stone decal for personalization.

2.0 out of 5 stars WILL RETURN, December 29, 2013
PRODUCT NOT AS EXPECTED, UPON RECEIPT. PICTURE APPEARED TO SHOW BLING.TURNED OUT TO BE NOT SO CLEAR PHOTO COPY. DISAPPOINTED.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Hello Kitty Skin Protector!, December 12, 2013
Love this skin protector and allows my daughter to have a unique DS iXL. It hold up really, really well too!

4.0 out of 5 stars It fits dsi xl, July 30, 2013
It's really good for a gift it makes your dsi xl prettier especially if u like hello kitty very much....

5.0 out of 5 stars kity, July 13, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My 9 yr old loves this product and the fact its hello kitty perfect what more can ya ask for kinda hard to put on but its good deal for money

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›