5.0 out of 5 stars Love these slippers!
Published 8 months ago by CCJMDez

3.0 out of 5 stars love it
I love these shoes they r so warm n great quality go amazon u guys r the best out there the size was off alittle but there awesome
Published 6 months ago by delarease

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these slippers!, November 12, 2013
CCJMDez (Southboro, MA) - See all my reviews
As soon as I saw these, I fell in love with them. I'm not big on traditional slippers, and tend to wear my Uggs all day. These slippers are a great compromise. The fit is perfect. My regular shoe size is 8.5, so I went with a large size slipper. They are warm, comfortable, and absolutely adorable. I have seen these at the mall for more money than what I paid for them here. These would make a great gift for any Hello Kitty fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 30, 2012
Product is made well. My 10 yr old daughter loves these slippers. It came as described and shipped quickly. Highly recommend to others!

5.0 out of 5 stars Second pair and love them!!, December 11, 2012
Orafla (So Cal, USA) - See all my reviews
This is the second pair of booties for my grandaughter.. She absolutely olved her first pair and they lasted two years.

5.0 out of 5 stars cozy, February 24, 2014
This review is from: Hello Kitty Junior's Tall Sherpa-Trim Slipper Bootie (Apparel)
When i saw these on here i freaked out, i had to have them! Soo glad i did they we're perfect for these cold winter months and they have held up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em!, June 13, 2014
Warm and comfy. Love the higher ones that keep your legs warm in that gap between lower slippers and your robe.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Hello Kitty, May 27, 2014
I chose the high bedroom boots and love them. I can wear them outside because they have rubber soles. They fit great and I love thm

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em, May 8, 2014
Quick to receive. love them I wear them everywhere I go and are very comfortable. Love hello kitty! May order another pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, April 19, 2014
Wonderfully warm and great for drafty cold mornings and being lazy around the house. Daughter liked the height of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love, April 19, 2014
These are warm, fit as expected and are just an all around cute slipper! I wanted a tall and warm slipper and have really small feet. These are a perfect fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, comfy slippers, March 30, 2014
Super comfy, fits perfectly.great for wearing around the house. great for every day use, and super warm on cold nights

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›