Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 21, 2012
I bought this as a stocking stuffer for my wife. She loves hello kitty and I that this was perfect for her especially cause she is a bit of a nerd :) I know she will love it and she is has many keys and has trouble distinguishing between them all. This is sure to help.
on January 11, 2011
I love this key cover because it is so cute but the little chain that comes with it is not very durable and I almost lost my key. I wanted to put a normal key ring around it but all the key rings I had were too tight to fit.
on December 30, 2010
I love this item and I bought it for my girlfriend for her birthday. She immediately put it on her key and it reminds her of me everyday. It's durable and it's very nicely made- great quality.
on February 1, 2011
The key kept falling off. By the third time i lost my key but luckily someone had found it in my complex and left it on top of the mailbox. If only the hole was bigger you could just slide it in your key ring but yeah needless to say i gave up on it and threw it out so beware.
on November 30, 2012
This is my 2nd nerd key. The 1st one I had wore out after I carried it for so long and leave to Amazon to have it when I went looking for it. It is the cutest!
on June 24, 2013
Super cute on my key chain. I always receive compliments and have people ask where I got it from. Applies easily and is very sturdy.
on January 25, 2013
Any hello kitty lover will enjoy having a key top cover for at least one of their keys. Well made, very colorful and cute.
on February 20, 2014
I looked all over to find a key cover for my daughter and myself and finally I got it! I love this little thing!