5.0 out of 5 stars basic kid flashlight
We ordered two on accident and got the black and pink and the pink and pink, which worked great actually because we had one for our daughter and the extra we have to my son(5+4). They're rough on stuff and these have held up so far, bright enough for a kid and simple too. They like them.
Published 19 months ago by Rayfasa

1.0 out of 5 stars I actually feel bad that I gave this to my child.
Although the flashlight is attractive and a good size for a child's hands, there is no way I can recommend it to anyone. Within hours of opening the packaging, the switch failed and will not lock in an on position. The nub can be depressed to engage the light or the mechanism can occasionally be jimmied into place. But try explaining that to a two year old...
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars I actually feel bad that I gave this to my child., June 24, 2013
Amazon Customer (Southern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dora LED Flashlight (Toy)

Truth be told, my child is more interested in the string attached to the bottom of the flashlight, but that does not make it worth the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars basic kid flashlight, April 22, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product if Switch Worked Better, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Dora LED Flashlight (Toy)
Daughter was very happy to receive this flashlight as she's a big Dora fan. The flashlight is nice in that it uses an LED light which is bright enough and long lasting. The issue with this flashlight is that the switch that turns the flashlight on continuously works 50% of the time (this is the second flashlight, the first flashlight was returned as the switch wouldn't work at all). There is a smaller button on top of the larger switch which turns the flashlight on intermittently which works fine. It's unfortunate that the switch is not engineered better as this would have been a quality product otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, April 1, 2013
This review is from: Hello Kitty LED Flashligh - Pink (30099) (Toy)
What a cute flashlight, I love it and use it every night. Will buy again. Great size for little ones too!

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt last long..., February 19, 2013
I bought this for my toddler who loves to play with flashlights. she was so excited when she got it from santa, sadly it only worked for about a week. I thought it was the cheap batteries they always send toys with, but i changed them, and still nothing. She hadn't dropped it or anything, actually took very good care of it, and it just stopped working. very disappointing!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars FLASHLIGHT, January 16, 2013
MY NIECE LOVED IT FOR XMAS AND THAT IS ALL THAT COUNTS IS TO SEE THEM HAPPY AT XMAS TIME

4.0 out of 5 stars ours does not work correctly but it works, December 28, 2012
My niece got one for Christmas and it works but with ours you have to push the slide button up and hold it there for the light to stay on or you can just hold the button down the whole time. I don't see this as an error really since it was given to a 5 year old girl who would probably leave it on anyway.

1.0 out of 5 stars double disappointment, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Hello Kitty LED Flashligh - Pink (30099) (Toy)
I ordered this flashlight for both of my girls, ages 6 and 7. They love to play with my husbands flashlights. One broke within the first week. It's very hard to open it to replace batteries. Also its difficult for children to turn on and off.
it was a bust :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute flashlight, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Hello Kitty LED Flashligh - Pink (30099) (Toy)
My little girl loves hello kitty. She was so excited about this flashlight. It is perfect and it has some cool features. There's a button that you can press or you can move the switch to turn it on. Who would have thought a flashlight could be loved so much by a little girl!

3.0 out of 5 stars Little Kitty Flashlight, April 17, 2011
Debbilynn (Lenox, MI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hello Kitty LED Flashligh - Pink (30099) (Toy)
Was really dissappointed when we received this product. The pic has it in the color Pink. When we got it , it was black. False advertisement....

Hello Kitty LED Flashligh - Pink (30099)
$7.99 $6.99