5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty Watch
I was so impressed with this watch!It is beautiful and I highly recommend this item.
Makes a wonderful gift and the quality is excellent!!!!
Published on September 9, 2012 by Sparto16

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for..
Published on September 12, 2012 by Christi

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for.., September 12, 2012
This review is from: Hello Kitty Large Face Quartz Watch, Black Band & Hello Kitty Pouch + Extra Battery (Watch)
Took a month to get here but I knew that and I was still excited to order it. For less than $6 total, I was super happy to find such a cute watch at such a low price! However, it arrived today and while its not horrible, its not good either. Its a $6 watch. It works, but the face is rather large (and I have large wrists for a woman) not something I would have purchased for myself if I had known the size beforehand. Also the band seems as if it's going to wear out rather quickly. For occasions use, if you don't mind a large face, buy it. If you want something that's going to actually last, look elsewhere. This is for sure a case of getting what u pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty Watch, September 9, 2012
Makes a wonderful gift and the quality is excellent!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, August 13, 2012
I guess you get what you pay for. When it finally made it to my mailbox. A month later it was in the box in pieces

1.0 out of 5 stars UPSET, November 5, 2012
Im really upset I purchased the watch on Oct and I've worn my watch 3 times & the band broke

3.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty Watch, November 1, 2012
I love the watch, however it arrived broken. One of the pins that hold the band to the watch was missing. I fixed it and it looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, October 26, 2012
Can't wait to see my granddaughters wearing them. The quality was above what I expected for the price. It took a while for them to ship and be received, but worth the wait.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the wait, October 23, 2012
After waiting a month for my watch to come I didn't even get a week usage from it before the band fell apart. Not expensive at all and even more cheaply made.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 8, 2014
it doesn't work. never did.. not even with a new battery... it said it came with batteries.. nope!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
excellent

2.0 out of 5 stars Be careful how you store it, April 27, 2014
Love the watch. Hate that the band broke when you are not careful of how you place it up after wearing.