Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on September 12, 2012
Took a month to get here but I knew that and I was still excited to order it. For less than $6 total, I was super happy to find such a cute watch at such a low price! However, it arrived today and while its not horrible, its not good either. Its a $6 watch. It works, but the face is rather large (and I have large wrists for a woman) not something I would have purchased for myself if I had known the size beforehand. Also the band seems as if it's going to wear out rather quickly. For occasions use, if you don't mind a large face, buy it. If you want something that's going to actually last, look elsewhere. This is for sure a case of getting what u pay for.
on September 9, 2012
I was so impressed with this watch!It is beautiful and I highly recommend this item.
Makes a wonderful gift and the quality is excellent!!!!
on August 13, 2012
I guess you get what you pay for. When it finally made it to my mailbox. A month later it was in the box in pieces
on January 22, 2015
SO adorable, arrived in working condition. The band is quite large/long. After about 2 dozen wearings, the little piece that you loop the end of the strap through broke (in casual wear, not subjected to over-use). Buying a new band costs about as much as the watch itself.
on April 8, 2014
I bought this watch for my grand daughter who is 9 and a pink one for my 10 year old. My daughter couldn't find hers so my grand daughter told her mom to use hers. She works at the Jr. High a lot of people said they really like it. My grand daughter bothe like there's too. A real good value and cute watch.
on January 4, 2014
First of all it does not work... the hands just sorta fall around they are loose and can not set the time.... comes with an xtra battery but can use it due to the defect... No way to set the time pull out the dial and the hands just kinda "flop" like the gears are not connecting... would not buy again.. CHEAP>>>>>>
on December 22, 2012
I bought this for a Christmas gift and it came just in time. I was scared that it wasn't going to make it on time but it did. I was very happy about the watch especially for the price, it comes in its own bag and extra battery is good, a very good deal. I bought this for my brother girlfriend because she is a hello kitty fanatic. Overall I'm happy with this product. I read he reviews about the material and the band breaking and I haven't experience it.
on April 24, 2013
For the rock bottom price these watches are selling for it's a great surprise gift for someone who is a hello kitty nut. I have mine tucked away and it hasn't been worn, but the batter is still running and it's been sitting in a closet for a year. The band is a little cheap and you may wish to replace that, but for the price, it's a no brainer.
on November 12, 2013
This watch was so much more than I expected. It is a large, weighty, piece. Not at all like a kids toy. Very substantial for the adult Hello Kitty fan in your life. I actually wished I had purchased more than one for gifting in the future.
on May 30, 2013
Exceeded my expectations. Very cute dial and numbers are easy to read. Keeps time well. The band is of average quality; when it wears out I think it will be worth it to get a replacement band. I wear this watch frequently; looking at the kitty face makes me smile!