Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Color: 1pcs|Change

on March 20, 2014
Bought it with low expectations to put my daughter"s soft toys in it.got holes the next day.now i dont let her touch this thing.its sitting in the corner of her playroom,empty,as a collectible.all I ever did was to open it(it smelled bad!)& put like 4 toys in it. It's pretty cheap quality worth $2 or 3!I don't recommend it to anyone.
on July 3, 2014
Very cute but not very reliable like most pop-up hampers I've used in the past. You can't even fill it half full with clothes before the netting starts to rip. Not made for picking up (even though there are handles) or it will rip. Works great if you never move it ever from the place you set it down.
on August 9, 2014
Cute- it's adorable.
Smells- when I first opened the package up, which came all the way from China, a nasty rubber smell came along with the cute hamper. I tried washing it down in my bathtub because I couldn't stand the smell. That did not help. I had to wait it out a couple weeks, and the smell either went away or I got used to the smell somehow. Pretty sure it went away though.
Cheap- you can't carry a full load of clothes or even a hamper-full of clothes. I mean, you can, but carry this hamper from the bottom and sides (NOT the handles). I carried my 2/3 full hamper by the handles and one handle ripped and the hamper itself tore. Basically, the net part detached towards the top of the hamper.

You get what you pay for: it's very cute, smells at first, and the quality isn't too great. It was not well made, but I can't make something like this so I'm not complaining much. I bought my brother a red xgames hamper with dragon designs on it (also on amazon), and his was very durable. My hello kitty one feels cheap, and his hamper does not. I wanted to trade, but he doesn't like hello kitty. Case closed.
on May 7, 2014
First, it takes a long time to get here. Then when I pulled it out of the package, it stunk like oil. The smell was so strong I put it in a room we don't use much for a couple of weeks to let it air out. I didn't want my kids to get a headache from being around it. I have now had this for about two months and there are holes all in it, the handles have broken off, and the wire is poking out the side. Just a cheaply made worthless piece of crap. Buy a hamper from Walmart instead.
on March 14, 2015
When it arrived it smelled like gasoline. We Fabreezed it and let it sit until the smell was gone. Within a week of being used as my daughter's clothes hamper, the handle popped off and a rip formed in the mesh side. Very cheaply made. Find something else.
review image review image review image
on January 27, 2014
I bought this and took quite a while to receive. It's filthy and smells like mothballs . Only spent $5.25 so it's not even worth the trouble of returning. Nasty! First and only bad experience on amazon.com.
on June 28, 2014
I do understand that I didn't pay much for the item, but my daughter carried the hamper up the stairs with dirty clothes in it and it ripped to pieces. This is a piece of trash. Don't waste ur money. You'll end up getting another hamper anyway
on October 27, 2014
This was a cute hamper, but it smelled really bad when i received it so i washed it immediately and put it in the sun but the smell was still not completely gone, i use this for my 2 year old daughter so her clothes aren't heavy at all, and the handles broke on the first use :(
on November 21, 2014
While I enjoyed the square shape and the cute pattern, it was so super flimsy that it made it pointless to buy. I only lasted a couple of months until it had holes and was misshapen. Then we just had to buy another one. I don't recommend it.
on December 28, 2013
One of the handles was detached when we got it. I sewed it back on so my daughter can't tell. She loves it