5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRICE!
I got this for my wife and she loved it!!! I love that it was at a low price and good quality.
Published 19 months ago by Patricia

2.0 out of 5 stars Hello kitty watch only came
I got the watch and love it! But no battery, no pouch and no necklace. Lame! Very disappointed. And can't find a number to call
Published 11 months ago by Cassie

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRICE!, May 24, 2013
This review is from: Hello Kitty Large Face Quartz Watch, Black Band with Hello Kitty Pouch, Extra Battery and Love Necklace (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, February 16, 2014
They were even kind enough to send me an extra battery! Love this fits nicely, I bought 2 more colors.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hello kitty watch only came, December 24, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery dying the first day., June 25, 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
Well, this is a very cute watch. Problem being that the battery was dying the first day I wore it, and one of the straps to hold the band in place also broke the second time I put it on. There was no extra battery, and the necklace is really cheap, so I'm a bit disappointed. I'll take it to a jeweler to see if they can replace the battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, May 15, 2013
I love my HK watch wear it everyday. Great buy! highly recommend.
received lots of compliments
great buy will purchase more similar items.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am ONLY giving the hard metal quartzwatch FIVE STARS, October 17, 2014
CMarie Valdez (NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV, US) - See all my reviews
I am ONLY giving the hard metal quartz watch FIVE STARS. Looks amazingly nice on your wrist, keeps time wonderfully. The little cloth bag is just that...the little black metal heart chain is adorable in this gift giving combo. The cheap plastic BLACK WRIST BAND broke the first day of wear. Went over to jeweler and purchased an expensive but beautiful black ALL leather wrist band, and now it shows like a very expensive watch. Gift recipient was elated.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for a child, November 18, 2014
I only received the watch and bag. It didn't come with an extra battery or necklace. The watch was beautiful and I only paid $4 I give it 3 stars only because it didn't come with everything the ad said was coming with it. I received it quicker than it said and I received it on 11/16. I purchased it for a 10 year old Hello Kitty fan. I paid for the watch and keeping it. I'm satisfied for the low price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Excellent quality and beautiful in person.

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought this as a silly gift, but when ..., July 14, 2014
I bought this as a silly gift, but when I got the watch the face was jacked up so I didn't give it. I just threw it away.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, June 13, 2014
I couldn't believe how inexpensive this watch was, so I had to buy it. Very surprised and pleased with the face of the watch. The band is made of pretty cheap material, but it looks nice on. I would eventually like to replace the band with something of a little higher quality. Overall, super cute!