Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 25, 2013
Well, this is a very cute watch. Problem being that the battery was dying the first day I wore it, and one of the straps to hold the band in place also broke the second time I put it on. There was no extra battery, and the necklace is really cheap, so I'm a bit disappointed. I'll take it to a jeweler to see if they can replace the battery.
on March 27, 2015
Absolutely love this watch! Well made, looks even better in real life than in the photos. It is big, definitely too big for a child. It is even too big for a small adult. Perfect for me, I have larger wrists. The watch face measures about 3 inches in diameter. It arrived in 5 days, faster than I expected.
on June 13, 2014
I couldn't believe how inexpensive this watch was, so I had to buy it. Very surprised and pleased with the face of the watch. The band is made of pretty cheap material, but it looks nice on. I would eventually like to replace the band with something of a little higher quality. Overall, super cute!
on November 18, 2014
I only received the watch and bag. It didn't come with an extra battery or necklace. The watch was beautiful and I only paid $4 I give it 3 stars only because it didn't come with everything the ad said was coming with it. I received it quicker than it said and I received it on 11/16. I purchased it for a 10 year old Hello Kitty fan. I paid for the watch and keeping it. I'm satisfied for the low price
on March 29, 2014
I love the watch! The face is very big and the wrist fits perfectly and is easily adjustable. Mine did come with a pink hello kitty pouch and heart necklace, so it makes this watch an even better deal!
on July 16, 2013
I bought this as a gift for a friend of mine who is in love with hello kitty. she loved the watch and made it even more awesome when it came with a surprise necklace inside of it. I recommend this to anyone it even came like two weeks early
on October 17, 2014
I am ONLY giving the hard metal quartz watch FIVE STARS. Looks amazingly nice on your wrist, keeps time wonderfully. The little cloth bag is just that...the little black metal heart chain is adorable in this gift giving combo. The cheap plastic BLACK WRIST BAND broke the first day of wear. Went over to jeweler and purchased an expensive but beautiful black ALL leather wrist band, and now it shows like a very expensive watch. Gift recipient was elated.
on March 14, 2014
Saw this watch for the first time when I gave it to my 11-year old granddaughter after her dance recital. I don't know who was more excited - me, my daughter, or my granddaughter. This watch is definitely quality! The face is definitely large and the band is expensive looking. My granddaughter immediately took it from the box, set the time, and put it on. This is a watch that even an adult could rock! I'd suggest it to females of any age. Thanks again, Amazon!!
on April 14, 2014
This watch is super-cute. The face is a bit larger than I normally purchase, but it not a big deal. Time keeping is fairly accurate. It's a good watch (especially for the price). The necklace and bag are just throw-in-items. They really don't add anything to the purchase, but they are kinda cute.
on August 19, 2013
The watch itself was completely what I expected. It is actually bigger than expected which is better for me in my opinion :) the package included a cute surprise that I was completely un aware of so that made me happier. ALTHOUGH, it did not include an extra battery when the description said it would and that's why I didn't give it 5 stars. Other than that, it was a good deal :) just hope my battery lasts a long time !

See 1 answered question