4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bag
Item looks exactly as displayed. It has a metal finishing but is actually entirely plastic so very light for kids. My daughter loves it.....she lugged it around everywhere when she first got it. I had to hide it until we were ready to travel. An added bonus was a pink sticker that comes on the inside that you can place on Kitty's bow on the outside of the suitcase.
Published 13 months ago by Nadine C.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not too sturdy, scuffs easily
Smaller than I expected but very cute and perfect for little girl. Would only advise using this as a carry on bag. It would get ruined and very beat up if you checked the bag. Handle and wheels are not very strong.
Published 20 months ago by Bwz

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not too sturdy, scuffs easily, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Hello Kitty 18" Rolling ABS Luggage Bag Hard Suit Case- Silver Face Bow

1.0 out of 5 stars Toooo small, August 22, 2013
It was way to small..sent it back cause I couldn't fit but I shirt and a pair of jeans in it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bag, July 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag, December 7, 2013
Good bag use it for my babies clothes when take the baby out of town but small and not for a big kid unless it's for notebooks and stuff. Recommended, works well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small suitcase!, August 9, 2013
I got this for my older daughter to bring to hawaii. It was much smaller than I though and a little flimsy. More for a lil girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Luggage for Daughter!!, June 27, 2013
Gilbert "T1" (San Antonio,TX) - See all my reviews
Bought this luggage for my 4 y/o daughter.Checked her bag for the flight and it Held up pretty well for our 1 week stay in Tampa,Fl. Luggage was pretty rugged, roomy & sturdy!!It also kept ALL her clothes in order.I do recommend this for any Parent looking to buy a Luggage for their daughter.

Hello Kitty 18" Rolling ABS Luggage Bag Hard Suit Case- Silver Face Bow
$95.00 $61.28
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies