Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hello Kitty Rolling Luggage Case [Waving]
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on February 4, 2013
My three year old grand daughter wanted a Hello Kitty suitcase for Christmas. I selected this one. The price is ridiculous plus the shipping was also too high, but it's for my granddaughter. I can overlook the expense, but the zipper which is pretty key to this product is of poor quality and is very difficult to zip. Not happy about that!
on December 31, 2012
Luggage was loved by recipient, but disappointed that handle does not lock in the extended position. Other than that, she loved that it is a Hello Kitty suitcase.
on January 3, 2014
Te luggage case is nice and beautiful, buit is very small. No recommended for a long trip but the luggage case is very comfortable to wear.
on December 23, 2013
My little granddaughter stuffed it full of her prize stuff. and pushed it allover the house.

Thank you so much.
on July 9, 2012
The Packaging for this product was awesome, recieved the product in excellent condition. I was very happy with the packaging and the overall product.

See 1 answered question